This Mastic Gum market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Mastic Gum market.
Mastic gum is a naturally occurring resin obtained from the small tree (mastic tree). This tree called as Schinos which is a member of Pistachia family. The average growth of these trees ranges from 1.5 meters (~5 feet) to 3.5 meters (~11 feet) high and by the age of 5 to 6 years, it begins to produce the mastic gum. After about 15 years of age, this small mastic tree could give approximate 60 to 250gr of resin which is known as mastic gum. The average resin per tree produced from this small mastic tree is about 100gr.
Mastic gum is used for chewing, and it is helpful in gum exercise and along with its all other relevant advantageous effects in the dental exercise. It has been confirmed that unlike other normal chewing gums, the natural mastic gums induces higher salivation because of its hardness and its particular taste that gives a better feel of cleanness and freshness in the mouth. It is beneficial for those persons (mainly elder persons) who are suffering from the dry mouth problems.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Substantial growth will be noticed over the forecast period in the global mastic gums market. There is a significant increase in the mastic gums market owing to rising demand for mouth freshness and cleanness products globally, and mastic tree helps in producing good quality mastic gums. However, the market is expected to grow moderately in developed countries. North America and Europe will show the stagnant growth due to a stable population and high penetration of these products. APEJ will grow at over the fastest rate backed by rising population and many people in this region are suffering from the dry mouth problems that will increase the demand for mastic gums. Mastic Gum Market have many players worldwide supplying the mastic gum for pharmaceutical and medicinal use, industrial use, for use in the food industry and others.
Drivers and Restraints
Rising use of mastic gums in the industries like food service industry, pharmaceutical, and medicinal industry is the critical success factor fuelling the growth of the global mastic gums market. Additionally, the increasing awareness among people regarding the utilization of mastic gums to improvise their health like the dry mouth is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. Also, the growing demand for mastic gum products in food service industry, pharmaceutical and medicinal industry due increasing per capita income and changing the lifestyle of consumers, increasing awareness about resins from the mastic trees is further fuelling the growth of the global mastic gums market. Furthermore, the mastic gums help to improve their dental and mouth related problems, which is also expected to increase the growth of global mastic gums market during the forecast period. More and more manufacturers across the world are discovering the mastic gums because of their high demand.
The mastic gums market can be segmented on the basis of types and end users. Furthermore on the basis of types mastic gums market is segmented into chewed pure mastic gum, xylitol mastic gum, and others and on the basis of end users, Mastic Gums market is segmented into food service industry, pharmaceutical and medicinal industry and other end users. Based on geography, the global Mastic Gums market is segmented into seven regions, namely Eastern Europe, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, and Asia-Pacific except Japan, Middle East Africa, and Japan
Some of the major global players in the Mastic Gums market are Merck KGaA, Lalilab, Inc., Sharawi Chewing Gum Factory, Mazaya’s Tobacco-Molasses, and other key players.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Mastic Gum Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Mastic Gum Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Mastic Gum Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Mastic Gum Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Mastic Gum Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)