This Tara Gum market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Tara Gum market.
Caesalpinia spinosa usually known as Tara is a tiny leguminous tree in Peru. Tara gum is a natural additive procured by grinding the endosperm of the seeds of Caesalpinia spinosa. The tara gum is a white to yellowish powder which is soluble in hot water and moderately soluble in cold water. Chemically, tara gum is consist of polysaccharides, majorly galactomannans, of high molecular weight. The tara gum is approved as a food additive by the Food Chemicals Codex and functions majorly as a thickener and stabilizer. The tara gum is utilized as a thickening agent and stabilizer in the food industry, where it is sometimes referred to as Peruvian carob. The properties of tara gum are comparable to that of carob beans and guar gum, highly utilized in the different countries. Tara gum has significant demand in the food industry due to its usage in producing of low fat and low calorie foods. Tara gum is frequently utilized in blends. It can also be utilized in cheese, ice cream, sauces and dressings, bakery products, yogurt, desserts and baby food and ready soups. The global tara gum market is anticipated to grow at a significant pace in the next few years. Rising demand from bakery and confectionary to foster the growth.
Global Tara Gum: Market Segmentation
The Global Tara Gum market is segmented on the basis of applications such as dairy, sauces and condiments which is further sub-divided into salad dressings, ketch-up and mayonnaise, bakery which is sub-segmented by cakes and pastries and processed fruit and vegetables. The tara gum is also segmented on the basis of food and beverage applications which includes liquid milks, water based flavored drinks, frozen desserts, mixed foods, prepared dishes, sauces and condiments. The tara gum market is also segmented by cosmetic industry.
Global Tara Gum Market: Growth Drivers
Increasing demand for low fat and low calorie food products are intensifying the demand of tara gum all across the globe. It has been noticed that, rising prices of guar gum is the major factor accountable for the growth of the global tara gum market as it has been accepted as a possible substitute of guar gum. Apart from this, rising demand of tara gum in food and beverage industry is anticipated to foster the demand of tara gum and will bolster the growth of global tara gum market. Higher demand for tara gum in baby food segment is also anticipated to intensify the global tara gum market in coming few years.
Global Tara Gum Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the Global Tara Gum industry can be divided by major regions which include North America, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific region, Japan, Middle East and Africa. Latin America captured the major share in global tara gum market. This is majorly due to rising availability of raw materials and inclining tara gum demand in the pharmaceutical industry. Over the past few years, the tara gum has entered into Asia, Africa and Middle East. Asia Pacific market is anticipated to grow rapidly in tara gum in the next ten years. Inclining demand for low fat food products along with significant personal disposable income is anticipated to strengthen the demand of tara gum during the forecast period. Apart from this, increasing awareness for naturally derived food and cosmetic products especially in Middle East region are likely showcase substantial growth in the region during the next 10 years.
Global Tara Gum Market: Players
Some of the top vendors identified across the value chain of the global Tara Gum market include TIG corporation, Argos Peru SA, Molinos Asociados S.A.C., Gomas y Taninos, Priya International and KALYS. Gradually the companies have initiated to focus in developing economies due to higher potential factor. The companies are also focusing on formulation of various strategies in order to capture substantial market share in these regions.
The Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Tara Gum Market Segments
- Tara Gum Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 – 2015 for Global Tara Gum Market
- Tara Gum Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Tara Gum Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Global Tara Gum Market
- Value Chain
- Global Tara Gum Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Tara Gum Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Tara Gum Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Tara Gum Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the Global Tara Gum industry
- In-depth market segmentation of Global Tara Gum industry
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value of Global Tara Gum industry
- Recent industry trends and developments of Global Tara Gum industry
- Competitive landscape of Global Tara Gum industry
- Strategies of key players and product offerings in the Global Tara Gum industry
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth in Global Tara Gum industry
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Tara Gum Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Tara Gum Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Tara Gum Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Tara Gum Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)