This Meat Speciation Testing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Meat Speciation Testing market.
Meat speciation testing can be defined as identification of animal species which is performed for a range of reasons – ethnic, economic, and safety.
There is a wide range of products by which meat speciation testing is done, such as qualitative PCR analysis techniques, ELISA (enzyme linked immunosorbent assay) and others, these methods are used to identify the animal species in cooked & raw products across various food products & feed matrices. As the number of consumers consuming meat is rising globally, the scandals of mislabeling of meat products are rising which is anticipated to boost the Meat Speciation Testing market in future. Meat speciation testing is executed for cooked and raw meat products. Meat speciation testing systems verify the product labels and confirm the meat & meat products authenticity, which ensures the product safety to consumers.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Meat Speciation testing market can be segmented on the basis of species, technology, form, and regions. Based on the species, the meat speciation market is segmented into a cow (Bos taurus), swine (Sus scrofa), chicken (Gallus gallus), horse (Equus caballus), sheep (Ovis aries) and others. Others include rabbit, goat, and turkey. The Pig (swine) segment is projected to grow during the forecast period among all the segments among species in meat speciation market as the increase in a number of adulteration of swine meat with chicken meat and horse meat has controlled to a desire for increased quality control for meat products. The detection of species in pig (swine) meat products is necessary to protect the consumers from fraud and to respect the consumer’s religious beliefs & cultural preferences. According to the technology, the meat speciation testing market is segmented in PCR, ELISA (enzyme linked immunosorbent assay) and others molecular diagnostic test (LC-MS/MS). Among the technology, PCR segment covers the largest market share in 2015 and is anticipated to rise at the highest CAGR over the forecast period as it provides quick results and helps the decision-making process for product recalls related to stakeholders. There is a significant growth in ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay).
On the basis of form, Meat Speciation Testing market is segmented into raw, cooked and processed. Among the forms, the raw form covers the maximum share of the market and is the fastest growing segment in the future due to domestic consumption of meat in raw form is very high.
Global Meat Speciation Testing Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of the geographical market segment, the meat speciation testing market is segmented into seven different regions: North America, Latin America, and Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Asia-Pacific region, Japan and the Middle East and Africa.
In regional segments, Europe is presently the market leader in terms of revenue in the global meat speciation testing market. As increasing of stringent food laws, consumer awareness, and an upsurge in meat trade are the reasons which are driving the meat speciation testing market in Europe. Asia Pacific region is expected to hold market dominance over the forecast period in meat speciation market as the GDP of the region is stable and increasing health awareness consumers and numerous laws is implemented by countries in the region. Food safety standards are getting rigorous year-on-year as to certify safer quantity of food to persons in foreign & local countries.
Global Meat Speciation Testing Market: Drivers & Restraints
The global Meat Speciation Testing market is expected to witness sustained growth over the forecast period. The growth of Meat Speciation Testing market is driven by its growing in a number of food fraud cases and increasing infection among consumers, compliance with labeling laws, religious beliefs and strict rules & regulations and buyer demand for certified foodstuffs.
Lack of technology & infrastructure, lack of food control systems and resources in developing countries are the major restraint for the Meat Speciation Testing is market are affecting the profit margins of Meat Speciation Testing market.
Global Meat Speciation Testing Market: Key Players
Some of the players operating in the global Meat Speciation Testing market include Scientific Analysis Laboratories, Eurofins Scientific SE, ALS Limited, VWR International LLC, Neogen Corporation, Geneius Laboratories Ltd., LGC Science Group Ltd, International Laboratory Services Ltd., Genetic ID NA, Inc, AB Sciex LLC and few other regional players of meat speciation testing market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and Industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Meat Speciation Testing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Meat Speciation Testing Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Meat Speciation Testing Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Meat Speciation Testing Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Meat Speciation Testing Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)