This Microplate Washer market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Microplate Washer market.
Microplate washers are used to remove reagents from sample wells such that they can be prepared for the next process. The microplate washer dispenses wash solution into the sample wells. This is done through a series of cycles of buffer dispense and aspiration. Microplate washer follows a series of cycles to ensure that any unbound liquid is thoroughly removed and other bound substances are left within the microplate wells. The microplate washer then removes the wash solution through suction.
The microplate washer is composed of a microplate work station that includes a priming tray, reservoir kit, pump module and aspiration head used for dispensing the wash solution. These microplate washers are available as automates and manual microplate washers. The manual microplate washers are designed such that they can be completely controlled by its operator, from filling the reservoir to aspiration. For the manual type of microplate the lab technician or researcher prepares a script for the timing of the activities such as dispensing, waiting, shaking and aspiration. Once the script is prepared the microplate is inserted into the microplate washer for processing. The automatic microplate washer is designed such that it can profile the microplates automatically thereby reducing human errors. The automatic microplate washers can read and interpret the size of the microplate. Some microplate washers require hardware attachments for different types of microplates. Automatic and manual microplate washers are available in two configurations, i.e., plate and strip. The plate type of microplate washer cleanses the whole microplate in a single process, while the strip type of microplate washer cleanses the microplate strip by strip.
Microplate washers can be used for a number of applications including cell cultures, protein assays, western blots and beads, Enzym-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), as well as for DNA purification processes. The microplate washers available in the market are compatible with microplates up to 384 wells. Up to 5 wash solutions or buffers can be dispensed or attached to the microplate washer and can dispense a range of volumes from 10 microliters to 3 milliliters.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Microplate Washer Market: Drivers and Restraints
The microplate washers market is expected to witness significant growth in the near future owing to increase in number of drug discovery research centers and clinical diagnostics, and high throughput screening application. Other factors that are expected to drive the growth of the market are increased research funding in the biotech & pharmaceutical industry along with the increasing number of service providers through private labs.
Microplate Washer Market: Overview
The global microplate washer market is expected to gain significant growth rate over the forecast period. The demand for microplate washers is expected to gain traction over the forecast period due to increasing research in the biotechnology & pharmaceutical industries. The increasing number of private labs for research & similar services is also adding to the increased demand for the product worldwide.
Microplate Washer Market: Regional Outlook
In terms of geography, the global microplate washer market is segmented into North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Asia- Pacific excluding China & Japan (APECJ), China, Japan, Middle-East & Africa and Latin America. North America is expected to be the dominant regional market for microplate washers due to the rise in per capita expenditure on healthcare and technological advancement. Germany, France, and the U.K. are expected to the key contributing courtiers in the Western Europe market for microplate washers. The Asia Pacific excluding China and Japan microplate washer market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period due to availability of low-cost products in the region. China is expected to be one of the major revenue contributing countries in the global microplate washer market due to the availability of cost-effective microplate washers increased healthcare funding in the region.
Microplate Washer Market: Key Participants
Example of some key participants in the global microplate washer market are BioTek Instruments, Molecular Devices LLC, BD Biosciences, Bio-Rad, Calbiotech, Inc, Hudson Robotics, Inc, Tecan Trading AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Titertek-Berthold, among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Microplate Washer Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Microplate Washer Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the microplate washer market can be segmented as:
- Automated Microplate Washers
- Manual Microplate Washers
On the basis of configuration, the microplate washer market can be segmented as:
- Plate Configuration
- Strip Configuration
On the basis of the end users, the microplate washer market can be segmented as:
- Private labs
- Research Institutes
- Biotechnology Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Microplate Washer Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Microplate Washer Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Microplate Washer Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Microplate Washer Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)