This Natural Gas Storage Technologies market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Natural Gas Storage Technologies market.
Global Natural Gas Storage Technologies Market: Introduction
Natural gas storage technologies play vital role in maintaining the reliable supply needed to cater the demands of consumers. Natural gas is most commonly stored as an inventory underground under high pressure or in liquid or gaseous form in above–ground tanks. Natural gas reservoirs are required to compensate for seasonal fluctuations in consumption. For that reason, natural gas is compressed into the underground reservoirs in the summer and withdrawn again in the winter when the demand increases. Among the type of storage, depleted reservoir dominates the global natural gas storage technologies market in terms of daily deliverability and working gas capacity.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Natural Gas Storage Technologies Market: Market Dynamics
Rising market penetrations and increasing supplies of natural gas are making the development of new natural gas facilities a priority for many companies. Increased reliance on natural gas soars need for increased natural gas storage. Global energy outlook predicts that consumption of natural gas will increase with a significant growth rate, mainly driven by increase in electricity generation and shift towards cleaner and green energy. Aforementioned factors underpins market prospects for large number of natural gas storage technologies. Moreover, natural gas is a substantial component for industrial production and household heating. During cold months, natural gas demand for heating in commercial and residential purpose generally increases overall natural gas demand. Consequently, in broader aspect growing population and expanding economy proliferate the demand for natural gas storage technologies. Switching to natural gas vehicles also stimulate the demand for efficient supply of natural gas at distant locations. Subsequently, macroeconomic factors and government policies encouraging a move away from other fossil fuels support the growth of natural gas storage technologies market.
It is also possible that the growth of natural gas mat be susceptible if there is less government support promising a switch from coal into natural gas. Political and economic disputes among the countries lead to cutoffs and hampers the supply of natural gas. Moreover, competition with other fuels may dampen the growth of natural gas storage technologies market.
Global Natural Gas Storage Technologies Market: Market Segmentation
Global natural gas storage technologies market can be segmented on the basis of storage type and regions
Global Natural Gas Storage Technologies Market: Regional Outlook
Among Middle East countries, Qatar dominates the world as an exporter of LNG, which saw a few major developments over the last few years. In the coming years, natural gas storage technologies market is expected to witness substantial growth in the Australian and American market owing to increase in LNG production. Countries adopting natural gas power generation offer the best prospects for natural gas storage technologies market. Declining production rate of the natural gas in the UK creates the need of increased natural gas storage volumes to smooth out sudden demands. Indonesia and China are the countries that are likely to dominate the Asia Pacific natural gas storage technologies market owing to the presence of large reserves of natural gas in the region. In the coming years, growing demand for natural gas in Japan, Canada, Mexico, and Germany is anticipated to bolster the need for natural gas storage technologies market.
Global Natural Gas Storage Technologies Market: Key Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Natural Gas Storage Technologies Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of storage type, global natural gas storage technologies market can be segmented as
- Salt cavern
- Aquifer storage
- Liquefied natural gas
- Depleted fields
- Compressed natural gas
Example of some of the market participants in the global natural gas storage technologies market discerned across the value chain include
- eCorp International, LLC
- DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG
- NAFTA a.s.
- Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd.
- Engie Group
- Japan Petroleum Exploration Co., Ltd.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Natural Gas Storage Technologies Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Natural Gas Storage Technologies Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Natural Gas Storage Technologies Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Natural Gas Storage Technologies Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.