This Nylon 4 6 market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Nylon 4 6 market.
Nylon 4 6 is a thermoplastic with high tensile strength, high thermal stability and chemical inertness. Nylon 4 6 possesses symmetric molecular structure and has high content of amide. Nylon 4 6 is produced using a two step process involving melting and polymerization. Adipic acid and 1,4 diaminobutane are among major raw materials employed in the production of Nylon 4 6. The raw materials are reacted at a temperature of over 215 degree Celsius. Nylon 4 6 comprises both amide and polyamide bands. Thermal stability nylon 4 6 is dependent on the duration of the reaction and characteristics of the raw materials employed.
Nylon 4 6 is mainly used for applications that require high thermal stability and high tensile strength. Therefore, nylon 4 6 is used in the production of engineering materials such as heavy machinery. Nylon 4 6 can be use as fillers and reinforcement material to improve the physical characteristics of the product including stiffness, wear resistance and friction among others. Applications of nylon 4 6 include machine parts, tires, rope and apparel among others. Major end user industries of nylon 4 6 include electronics, automotive, consumer goods and construction among others. Machine parts dominate the global demand for nylon 4 6 and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. Automotives is anticipated to be the fastest growing end user segment for nylon 4 6 till the end of 2020.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Nylon 4 6 offers high performance standards than nylon 6 and nylon 6 6 which has been the foremost factor driving global titanium dioxide market. Increasing demand for high performance plastics in the automotive segment is anticipated to be among foremost factors driving demand for nylon 4 6. The automotive industry has been reviving in Europe and North America. Moreover increasing disposable income in the emerging economies of Asia Pacific has been driving the automotive market in Asia Pacific. Furthermore, metal parts in automotives are been replace by high performance plastics. Therefore, high growth in automotive industry coupled with substitution of metal based parts with plastics is anticipated to be among major factors driving demand for nylon 4 6 for the next six years. Increasing demand for nylon 4 6 for electronics application also has been among foremost factors driving demand for nylon 4 6. Buyers indulge in long term agreement with manufacturers for customized solutions.
In 2013, North America dominated the global demand for nylon 4 6. Increasing demand from automotive segment has been among foremost factor driving demand for nylon 4 6 in North America and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. Asia Pacific was the second largest market for nylon 4 6 in 2013. Moreover, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region for nylon 4 6 market over the forecast period. Increasing industrial investment and high GDP growth in the emerging economies of India and China is among foremost factors driving demand for nylon 4 6 in Asia Pacific. Developing economies in South America and Africa are anticipated to offer huge growth opportunity for global nylon 4 6 market.
Some of the major manufacturers of nylon 4 6 include E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Honeywell International Inc., Sabic Innovative Plastics LLC, Li Peng Enterprice Company Ltd., Asahi Kasei Corporation and Evonik Industries AG among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Nylon 4 6 Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Nylon 4 6 Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Nylon 4 6 Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Nylon 4 6 Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Nylon 4 6 Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Nylon 4 6 Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.