This Orthophthalic Resins market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Orthophthalic Resins market.
Orthophthalic resin is a type of unsaturated polyester resin manufactured by polyester and styrene in presence of various catalysts and additives. Styrene is primarily employed to reduce viscosity and improve handling of these resins. Orthophthalic resin is used in several application segments including molding material marine, building & construction, energy, automotives, electronics amongst several others. Molding material is the largest application segment for orthophthalic resin in terms of market share.
Orthophthalic resins are primarily employed as fiberglass reinforcement plastics. Hence, the demand for these resins is profoundly dependent on the growth of construction segment. Growing construction has been a major factor driving demand for orthophthalic resins. The health hazards associated with resins such as orthophthalic resins have been amongst the major factors restraining market growth. Increasing threat of substitution from isophthalic polyester resin is also expected to hamper market growth primarily in the marine application segment. Growing application of orthophthalic resin in radioactive waste treatment processes is expected to offer huge growth opportunity for the market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Major players in the orthophthalic resin market Royal DSM, Ashland Inc., Reichhold Inc., Scott Bader, CCP Composites, The Dow Chemical Company and BASF SE. among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Orthophthalic Resins Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint