This Pdu Power Cords market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pdu Power Cords market.
PDU Power Cords
PDU power cords supply the electrical power in data centers. A basic data center power distribution unit is a big power strip that demands high power supply and offers standard electric outlets for the data center and connected equipment. Initially, a limited number of PDU power cords are required, though rack mounted and floor mounted power distribution units can be more advanced and might require a greater number of PDU power cords. However, as the number of racks increase, the number of PDU power cords to be used, also increases.
Different companies provide varying number of PDU power cords with the data center PDU rack model package. For instance, IBM offers four PDU power cords with most of the rack models, though initially, only two PDU power cords are required for the purpose of installation. The additional PDU power cords are required to expand the power distribution unit and add more racks to it. The companies determine which type of PDU power cord is supposed to be used with each system. The type of PDU power cords varies with respect to the power distribution unit application and the country in which the racks are being installed.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
PDU Power Cords Market: Drivers & Challenges
The reliability of PDU Power Cords generates significant demand from both large enterprises and SMEs. As the rack stakes increase, the number of PDU power cords increases. Also, innovations, such as installing temperature monitors in more areas of the PDU than just the transformer, for early detection of internal issues, makes the Data Center Power Distribution Unit safer and increases the demand for PDU power cords. These are some factors driving the global market for PDU power cords. Also, company development and increase in revenue generation, and the consequential rise in data levels is estimated to enable growth in the global PDU power cords market.
However, high powered power distribution units need more customized designs in order to accommodate the unique infrastructure. Due to this requirement of customization, paired with increasing demand for the PDU Power Cords, original equipment manufacturers must develop and design the frames and customize cables in much shorter intervals of time than they can. This factor poses a challenge that could restrict the proper growth of the PDU power cords market. Though power distribution units and data center racks mitigate the entangling of PDU power cords and cables, sometimes a slack in such PDU power cords might result in entwinement and a sudden jerk could whip the cables out of the supply ports. Such factors restrict the growth of the global PDU power cords market.
PDU Power Cords Market: Regional Outlook
Over the forecast period, huge investments made by colocation providers for developing additional data center features and facilities will enable North America to dominate the global PDU power cords market. Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to the rise in digitalization preferences and demands in the region. Moreover, government initiatives in Asia Pacific countries, such as India, are expected to motivate data center power distribution unit services and solution providers to establish their presence in the Asia Pacific region.
PDU Power Cords Market: Key Players
Few of the major players operating in the Global PDU Power Cords Market include, APC Corp by Schneider Electric; CyberPower Systems, Inc.; Raritan, Inc.; Server Technology, Inc.; Hewlett Packard Enterprise; Tripp Lite; Enlogic; Eaton Corporation and Geist, among others.
The PDU Power Cords Market Report covers exhaustive analysis on:
PDU Power Cords Market Segments
- PDU Power Cords Market Segments
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- PDU Power Cords Market Size & Forecast, 2018 to 2028
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- PDU Power Cords Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Pedestrian entrance control system technology
- Value Chain
- PDU Power Cords Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for PDU Power Cords Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pdu Power Cords Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
PDU Power Cords Market: Segmentation
On the basis of power distribution unit rating, the global PDU power cords market can be segmented into the following,
- 30 Amperes
- 60 Amperes
On the basis of enterprise, the global PDU power cords market can be segmented as follows,
- Large enterprises
- Medium enterprises
- Small enterprises
On the basis of type, the global PDU power cords market can be segmented into the following,
- Nema 5-15P
- Nema 5-20P
- Piggyback Plug
- Nema 6-15P
- Nema 6-20P
PDU Power Cords Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Pdu Power Cords Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Pdu Power Cords Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Pdu Power Cords Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Pdu Power Cords Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.