This Medium Voltage Ac Power Distribution Units Pdu In Data Centers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Medium Voltage Ac Power Distribution Units Pdu In Data Centers market.
The revolution of internet and connectivity in recent years has increased the dependency on digital sources. Trillion bits of data is used and generated every day, which has to be stored at reliable and easily accessible places. This has resulted in tremendous growth of data centers, cloud storage and data warehouses. Also, service providers’ desire to provide faster communication network and higher internet speed than that of their competitors has enforced organizations to improve infrastructure of data centers. The basic infrastructure including power distribution & management and HVAC plays a vital role in performance of data centers. The power distribution is generally categorized in three bands, i.e. Low Voltage Alternating Current (AC), Medium Voltage AC and High Voltage AC. The distribution and regulation of power supply in data centers is managed by power distribution units (PDU).
Conventionally, medium voltage AC power distribution units are widely used in heavy machinery and mining industries but due to increasing loads on data centers, many data centers operators are adopting medium voltage AC power distribution units to meet their industry-size demands. Considering ratio of area consumption and power distribution, the medium voltage AC power distribution units are more compact than low voltage PDU system. Medium voltage AC power distribution units involve less wire-web and provide more interconnectivity. In contrast, a low voltage system require 8-10 times more cables and conduits as compared to medium voltage AC power distribution units. In spite of being compact, cost effective and efficient, the medium voltage AC power distribution units require more space for ventilation and cooling as high power is managed by the system.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The raising data usage and digitalization of all conventional means is increasing pressure on data center operators to maximize their efficiency and capacity. To attain secure position in competitive market in which rack density and power consumption are continuingly increasing, the data center operators are intending to improve the efficiency of supporting infrastructure. Also, interconnectivity amongst various organizations, government departments, security systems, transportations etc. are playing a vital role in increasing dependency on data centers which is forcing operators to adopt medium voltage AC power distribution units in data centers.
However, the high installation and operating cost of medium voltage AC power distribution units along with failure rate and increased complexity of data center servers are some of the restraints that are expected to affect the market growth of medium voltage AC power distribution units in data centers over the forecast period.
Medium Voltage AC Power Distribution Units (PDU) Market in Data Centers: Segmentation
The medium voltage AC power distribution units market in data centers can be segmented on the basis of their type, power phase and power conversion type. On the basis of type, medium voltage AC power distribution units market can be categorized into basic, metered, monitored, switched and others segment. On the basis of power phase, medium voltage AC power distribution units market can be segmented as single-phase and three phase. On the basis of power conversion, the medium voltage AC power distribution units market can be segmented into AC-DC and AC-AC segments.
Medium Voltage AC Power Distribution Units (PDU) Market in Data Centers: Region-wise Outlook
The global market of medium voltage AC power distribution units in data centers is segmented into 7 key regions, namely North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) and Japan. North America, Western Europe and Latin America are anticipated to remain key market in the medium voltage AC power distribution units market by 2016 end. While, APEJ is expected to witness the high growth in the market due to rapid infrastructure growth and digitalization in countries like India and China.
Medium Voltage AC Power Distribution Units (PDU) Market in Data Centers: Key Players
Key players reported in the study of medium voltage AC power distribution units (PDU) market include CyberPower Systems, Eaton, Emerson Network Power, Raritan, Schneider Electric (APC), Server Technology, ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri) and others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Medium Voltage Ac Power Distribution Units Pdu Market In Data Centers Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Market Supply & Demand
- Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Manufacturing Technology
- Market Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Benelux)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand,
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Medium Voltage Ac Power Distribution Units Pdu Market In Data Centers report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Medium Voltage Ac Power Distribution Units Pdu Market In Data Centers. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Medium Voltage Ac Power Distribution Units Pdu Market In Data Centers report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Medium Voltage Ac Power Distribution Units Pdu Market In Data Centers, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.