This Plastic Drums market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Plastic Drums market.
Plastic Drums Market: An Overview
Drums are rigid or semi-rigid cylindrical containers that are generally used for shipping and storage of liquid items. Drums are classified in three types on the basis of materials they are made with metal, fiber, and plastics. Plastic drums are lighter in weight than metal drums and can be kept in open conditions without the risk of rusting. Plastic drums are generally used for storing hazardous chemicals and goods because they are resistant to inert low pH levels. Plastic drums provide UV protection and do not leak easily that make them adequate for industrial, household and commercial purposes. Plastic drums have a wide range of end-use industry applications such as Agriculture, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Petroleum, Household, etc. Plastic drums are easy to handle, simple to empty and fill thus; they are appropriate for logistics and transportation. Plastics are malleable hence plastic drums can be efficiently designed meeting the particular shape and size for the specific application. Moreover, plastic drums are easy to recycle which gives them an edge over other types of drums. Some of the plastic drums are biodegradable and can be easily decomposed by microorganisms which in turn make them amiable to the environment. In addition, plastic drums can easily be reconditioned for reuse which makes them cost efficient.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Plastic Drums Market: Dynamics
Plastic drums are expected to have escalated demands because of the evolution of industries which in turns increased the quality packaging at economical rates. The government norms for the adoption of biodegradable materials are expected to enhance the growth of plastic drums market further. With increased demand for chemicals and pharmaceuticals, the plastic drums market will have extraordinary growth rate. Plastic drums meet the requirement of chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturers due to lightweight, durable, reliable yet cost-efficient rigid packaging product. Plastic drums market are expected a high increase because of the appropriateness of plastic drums for liquid packaging. In addition, plastic drums are generally unreactive to the chemical, oil, and lubricant present inside it. Availability of different color options and ease of printing on plastic drums make them convenient for both the manufacturers as well as the consumers. The increased demand for packaged food will endorse the growth of plastic drums market. Plastic drums market will experience further growth with the advancement of recycling and biodegradable packaging. Plastic accounts for the largest share in rigid bulk packaging materials. Plastic drums with continuous advancement and innovation provide the opportunity of even lesser weight with greater strength.
Plastic Drums Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically the global plastic drums market has been divided into seven key regions as–
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
The increased demand for chemical, and pharmaceutical sector in Asia Pacific region is expected to lead the plastic drums market. The Asia Pacific market is anticipated to dominate the global plastic drums market. The Europe and North America plastic drums market are expected to witness growth because of adoption of plastic drums in the rigid packaging industry. The markets in Middle East & Africa region is projected to represent lucrative opportunities for the global plastic drums market during the forecast period.
Plastic Drums Market: Key players
Some of the key players operating in the global plastic drums market are –
- Greif, Inc.
- FDL Packaging Group
- Industrial Container Services, Inc.
- Sonoco Products Company
- SCHÜTZ GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Mauser Group B.V.
- E-Con Packaging Pvt Ltd
- Delta Containers Direct Limited
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Plastic Drums Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Plastic Drums Market: Segmentation
Globally the Plastic drums market is segmented on the basis of material type, head type, capacity and end - use industry which are further segmented as –
On the basis of material type, the global plastic drums market is segmented as –
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polypropylene (PP)
On the basis of head type, the global plastic drums market is segmented as –
- Open head
- Tight head
On the basis of capacity, the global plastic drums market is segmented as –
- Less than 10 gallons
- 10-30 gallons
- 30-55 gallons
- 55 gallons and above
On the basis of end - use industry, the global plastic drums market is segmented as –
- Food & Beverages
- Chemical & Petrochemicals
- Building and Construction
- Oil and lubricants
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Plastic Drums Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Plastic Drums Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Plastic Drums Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Plastic Drums Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)