Portable clinical analyzer is an analyzer commonly used in healthcare domain which is used to conduct critical tests such as blood gases, electrolytes, metabolites, and coagulation tests. Portable clinical analyzer is mainly used in hospitals at patient’s bedside for fast health checkup and instant treatment decision making.
Recently, portable clinical analyzers are made available with efficiency features making them superior over conventional analyzers. Portable clinical analyzer requires a few blood drops (lesser quantity) for testing which lies between 65 and 95 µl. Providing quick quality test results is one of the prime factors that is contributing to the market of portable clinical analyzers.
Portable clinical analyzers are equipped with various features which is helpful in taking timely decisions related to patient’s health. Benefits and features such as simple to use, broad test menu, streamlined information management, and wireless connectivity positions portable clinical analyzer as a user-friendly product, boosting market growth.
Portable Clinical Analyzer Market: Drivers and Restraints
User-friendly interface in portable clinical analyzers drives the market significantly
Increasing healthcare facilities including health clinics across the globe improves the overall diagnosis results of the patient’s health. Introduction of advanced and innovative healthcare equipment’s in hospitals help doctors to monitor the patients’ health with ease. Increasing healthcare expenditure over the years is contributing to the growth of portable clinical analyzer market globally. High adoption of advanced portable clinical analyzers in hospitals improves the overall treatment process.
Doctors prefer portable clinical analyzer over other different analyzers as it is more user friendly. Various governments all across the globe are investing massively in the healthcare industry is ultimately driving the portable clinical analyzer market. Easy functioning and accurate testing results provided by portable clinical analyzer reduces the incidence of errors and promotes safety of the patients.
Introduction of portable clinical analyzers with upgraded features such as automation, ease of usage, accurate diagnostics is among the key strategies adopted by manufacturers in portable clinical analyzer market across the globe.
On the other hand, absence of healthcare facilities in some underdeveloped region is one of the restraints for the portable clinical analyzer market.
Portable Clinical Analyzer Market: Competition Landscape
Portable clinical analyzer manufacturers are constantly focusing on adding new innovative features in portable clinical analyzer to attract the major portion of the customers. Key manufacturing players of portable clinical analyzers are Abbott, HORIBA, Ltd., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, SAMSUNG, and DIAGON Kft.
- Recently, Abbott, one of the leading manufacturer of the portable clinical analyzer launched Abbott i-STAT portable clinical analyzer with innovative features such as automatic calibration, biosensor technology, portable battery operation, assure test result integrity and liquid quality control.
- Adequate presence of key manufacturers in developed and developing countries accelerates the growth of portable clinical analyzer market. Producing affordable potables clinical analyzers is one of the prime concern on which manufacturers are focusing.
Launching portable clinical analyzers with upgraded features is the key strategies adopted by the manufacturers in the portable clinical analyzer market.
Portable Clinical Analyzer Market: Regional Overview
In terms of adoption of advanced portable clinical analyzer, North America region holds the significant market share of a portable clinical analyzer market. Well Equipped healthcare facilities in this region are boosting the growth of portable clinical analyzer market. Increasing health awareness and precaution measures taken by patients suffering from critical diseases is boosting the growth of portable clinical analyzer market.
Increasing investments in the healthcare industry in recent years, especially in India and China, is also contributing to the growth of the portable clinical analyzer market. Moreover, improving healthcare facilities in the MEA region over the years is expected to witness significant market growth over the forecast period.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the blood sugar tester Market
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan ( Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Portable Clinical Analyzer Market: Segmentation
On the Basis of application, portable clinical analyzer market segmented into
- Blood gases testing
- Coagulation Testing
- Haematology Testing
On the basis of end use, Portable clinical analyzer market Segmented into
- Health Clinics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of the blood sugar tester market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.