This Rfid Tester market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Rfid Tester market.
RFID Tester Market: Overview
The growing adoption of RFID technology is fuelling the demand for RFID testers, and is significantly driving the global RFID tester market. RFID is wireless technology that uses electrostatic or electromagnetic coupling in the radio frequency (RF) portion of the electromagnetic spectrum for identification. To ensure the operability of products, globally, multiple standards have been developed. RFID testers read passports, cards, smartphones, readers, and others in order to check compliance. The increasing need for RFID technology in the healthcare sector is one of the primary drivers for the global RFID tester market. In the healthcare sector, the focus on RFID technology for the tracking and classification of medical instruments is rising, and this is expected to drive the demand for RFID testers. Since RFID technology aids in improving supply chain efficiency, ensuring patient safety, and reduces human errors in healthcare processes, the demand for RFID testers is increasing.
The retail sector is another potential segment for RFID testers. The increasing demand for RFID technology from the retail sector in order to reduce supply chain complexity is contributing to the growth of the global RFID tester market. The increasing demand for efficient supply chain operations in the retail sector is leading to the increasing demand for RFID technology, and significantly contributing to the growth of the RFID tester market. RFID tags and readers are deployed by retail shops for security purposes to prevent theft and loss. Companies are increasingly adopting automated item identification systems for supply chain management for improving inventory allocation efficiencies. The rising need for efficient supply chain management is expected to support the growth of the RFID and RFID tester market during the forecast period. Moreover, it is a cost-effective solution for efficient operations. Several developments in RFID testers with reference to technology are expected to drive the growth of the global RFID tester market during the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
RFID Tester Market: Dynamics
The massive adoption of RFID in industries such as automotive, retail, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, logistics, and others are fueling the demand for RFID testers. The growing trend of real-time identification, and adoption of IoT and big data are playing a pivotal role in the growth of the RFID tester market. The demand for RFID technology for application in the automotive industry is witnessing considerable increase. This is attributed to the increasing number of RFID testers, globally. Car manufacturers and suppliers are increasingly adopting RFID technology for tracking goods and other things. Different RFID applications are used to track and identify vehicles and their parts. All these factors are expected to drive the global RFID tester market during the forecast period.
The challenge hindering the growth of the RFID tester market is lack of standardization of RFID in several countries and regions. For instance, Europe and the U.S. have a different range of frequencies for RFID functioning. For example, a significant part of North America, Latin America, China, and Australia operate between 902 - 928 MHz, while a significant part of Africa, Europe, and Asia operate between 865 - 868 MHz. All these differences in the frequency range are negatively impacting the growth of the global RFID tester market.
RFID Tester Market: Key Players
Some of the prominent players in the RFID tester market are BGIngénierie, MCS Test Equipment, PERITEC INC., Averna, Concentric Technology Solutions, Inc., National Instruments, CISC Semiconductor, and others.
RFID Tester Market: Regional Overview
North America and Western Europe are expected to have prominent market shares in the global RFID tester market. The U.S. and Germany have a high demand for RFID testers, due to the increasing demand from the automotive and retail sectors. Developing countries of APEJ such as India and China are expected to project high Y-o-Y growth rates during the forecast period in the RFID tester market.
The RFID tester market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the RFID Tester Market
- RFID Tester Market Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan ( Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Rfid Tester Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
RFID Tester Market: Segmentation
Based on Application:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Logistics and Supply Chain
Based on End Use:
- RFID Manufacturers
- RFID Regulatory Bodies
Based on Frequency Band:
- Low Frequency
- High Frequency
- Ultra-High Frequency
- Ultra Wideband
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Rfid Tester Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Rfid Tester Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Rfid Tester Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Rfid Tester Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.