This Sic Fibres market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Sic Fibres market.
Global SiC Fiber Market: Overview
SiC fiber is primarily composed of SiC crystallites and anamorphous blend of carbon, silicon and oxygen. SiC fiber excellent mechanical properties such high strength, modulus and chemical properties such as resistance to chemical attack and oxidation. Its high strength properties makes SiC an exceptional material for reinforcing composites such as polymer, ceramic, titanium and metal. Ceramic matrix composites widely uses SiC as reinforcing fibres for high temperature applications such as the components required gas turbine engines handling up to 2700°F. The SiC are available in continuous fiber type also called as tow and whiskers which are called short fibres. Also, available in various SiC grades which differ in electrical properties, surface treated SiC grades are also widely used depending on the required properties to be adopted in the final product. Poly-vinyl acetate, poly-vinyl alcohol, epoxy are used in surface treatment of SiC fiber. The global SiC fiber market is expected to grow significantly at a higher rate with the increasing adoption of SiC fibres in the various composites used in aerospace, nuclear, chemical manufacturing and other applications.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The exceptional SiC fiber properties such as high tensile strength, toughness, high stiffness, high temperature resistance, resistance under chemical attacks makes SiC the material ideal for industrial uses. The global SiC fiber market is primarily driven by the increasing composite matrix manufacturers. The growth in the prepreg industries fuels the global SiC fiber market since they are widely used in ceramic composites.
Global SiC Fiber Market: Segmentation
Global SiC Fiber Market: Region Wise Outlook
The global SiC fiber market is divided into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). In terms of value Europe and North America holds majority of the share in global SiC fiber market and are anticipated to record stable growth during the forecast period. Next in line is APEJ, especially China, Taiwan, South Korea and India, to account for major share in Asian region. The SiC fiber market is expected to grow in Japan, Latin America followed by MEA in terms of consumption. Overall the global market for SiC fiber is projected to record significantly higher growth during the forecast period.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Sic Fibres Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of fiber type, SiC fiber market is segmented into:-
- Continuous fiber
On the basis of commercial availability of product form, SiC fiber market is segmented into:-
- Tow form
- Woven form
On the basis of matrix composite type, SiC fiber market is segmented into:-
- Polymer Matrix Composite (PMC)
- Ceramic Matrix Composite (CMC)
- Metal Matric Composite (MMC)
On the basis of application, SiC fiber market is segmented into:-
- Power Generation
Global SiC Fiber Market: Key Players
- Some of the key players identified in the global SiC fiber market includes:
- SPECIALTY MATERIALS, INC.
- UBE Industries Ltd
- NGS Advanced Fibers Co., Ltd.
- COI Ceramics, Incorporated
- Volzhsky Abrasive Works
- SGL Group – The Carbon Company
- Washington Mills
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (Canada, The U.S.)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest Of Latin America )
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Netherlands, BENELUX, Nordic countries )
- Eastern Europe ( Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa and Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Sic Fibres Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Sic Fibres Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Sic Fibres Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Sic Fibres Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.