This Desiccant Bags market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Desiccant Bags market.
Desiccant Bags – Market Introduction:
Desiccant bags are the flexible small pouches that are filled with the desiccant material. Desiccant bags are also called as moisture absorber bags. Desiccant material is a hygroscopic (a substance that can absorb moisture from air) material used in various applications such as food, electronics, shipping, medical devices, military, and automobile industry etc. The desiccant bags absorb moisture in the packaging of the products which require to be protected from moisture which can cause corrosion and degradation. Desiccant bags maintains quality and shelf life of the packaged products. Desiccant absorbs humidity until they are inside the packet. The desiccant material is filled in the paper bag or sachet and after absorption of moisture the desiccant turns into gel. The demand for desiccant bags is expected to increase over the forecast period. Desiccant bags are used in almost every industry so the growth in any industry will increase the growth of the desiccant bags market. In shipping of sea cargo in closed containers, the desiccant bags are used in order to absorb the moisture.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The global market for desiccant bags is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period 2017-2025. The demand for desiccant bags is growing due to several reasons. Firstly, packaged food products are required to be fresh and free from moisture and hence desiccant bags are used in order to maintain quality and shelf life. Desiccant bags are anticipated to witness high growth and preference among food brand owners, as active, smart, and intelligent packaging formats enjoy growing penetration in the market. Many regions, such as the Asia Pacific region are witnessing increased consumer preference for case-ready meals, due to the high rate of urbanization and changing consumer lifestyles. Thus, the desiccant bags market is anticipated to find lucrative opportunities in the FMCG market in these regions. Desiccant bags are used in military applications in order to prevent arms and ammunition from corrosion and degradation from moisture. Desiccant bags are used to control odour.
Despite the positive outlook, there are various factors which might hinder the growth of the global desiccant bags market. The desiccant bags if opened, pose the risk of dust exposure, which is known to cause nasal and throat irritation among people. In addition, a strict protocol must be followed for the disposal of moisture controller sachets, as exposure of the absorbed moisture in the atmosphere might cause respiratory problems and diseases. Therefore, it is absolutely critical that desiccant bags manufacturers ensure proper labelling in the form of hazard warnings and instructions.
Desiccant Bags – Market Segmentation:
Desiccant Bags Market - Regional Outlook:
Globally, the desiccant bags market has been divided into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), and Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Japan. Among these, the Asia-Pacific and European region are collectively supposed to dominate the desiccant bags market in terms of volume and value because of the increase in demand towards the product quality and shelf life. Among these Asia Pacific and North America are the major drivers of the desiccant bags market and owing to high demand from food, pharmaceuticals, military, sea cargo shipping and electronics industry.
Desiccant Bags Market - Key Players:
Some of the key players of the Desiccant Bags market are Uline Inc., Tropack Packmittel GmbH, Desicco Pty Ltd., E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, Samauel Grant Packaging, Fuji Silysia Chemical Ltd., Desiccare, Inc. and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Desiccant Bags Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Globally, the desiccant bags market can be segmented on the basis of desiccant material type, on the basis of capacity, on the basis of desiccant range, and on the basis of the application.
- On the basis of desiccant material type, the desiccant bags are filled with different desiccant materials such as Silica gel, Calcium oxide, and Calcium sulphate.
- On the basis of the capacity, desiccant bags are packed in a various capacity range less than 20 grams, 20 to 100 grams, 100 to 200 grams, 200 to 500 grams, 500 to 1000 grams and above 1000 grams.
- On the basis of the application, desiccant bags are used in various applications such as food, electronics, shipping, military, and pharmaceutical industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Desiccant Bags Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Desiccant Bags Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Desiccant Bags Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Desiccant Bags Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)