This Clay Desiccant Bag market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Clay Desiccant Bag market.
Clay Desiccant Bag Market: Overview
Desiccant bags are used as dehumidifiers in enclosed environments across various industries such as electronics, pharmaceuticals, food, and others. The two most commonly-used types of desiccant bags are made using either clay or silica gel. Clay desiccant bags are made out of bentonite clay, which is a naturally-occurring porous material. Thus, clay desiccant bags offer superior absorption properties at an economical price. These bags are chemically inert, non-corrosive, and attract water molecules. Clay desiccant bags absorb moisture in the packaging, which aids in the protection against moisture and thus slows down the degradation process. Attributing to their lower relative cost, these bags are employed for most industrial applications. Moisture condensation poses a big problem during sea transits, and this can be combated by incorporating clay desiccant bags in shipping containers. Clay desiccant bags are an economical and effective solution that works for a wide range of temperatures and relative humidity for moisture absorption.
Clay Desiccant Bag Market: Dynamics
The demand for clay desiccant bags is expected to witness steady growth in the coming years. This growth can be attributed to their application in both, consumer as well as industrial uses. Smaller clay desiccant bags & sachets are used to protect consumer goods from moisture, while larger bags & sacks are employed in the shipping of industrial goods. Up to 2 kg clay desiccant bags are required for keeping large shipping containers safe & dry during their movement across the supply chain, while 10-20 gm. sachets suffice for consumer products. Moreover, clay desiccant bags are also a vital constituent of warehouses and storage facilities, as their application reduces the impact of humidity on packaged products. Also, the production of clay desiccant bags has a relatively lesser impact on the environment, as no harsh chemicals are used during production, and the key constitute, clay, is available naturally.
These factors are expected to remain the key drivers for the growth of the clay desiccant bag market during the forecast period.
Furthermore, leading manufacturers of clay desiccant bags are also providing humidity indicator cards along with conventional clay desiccant bags. These cards monitor relative humidity, and indicate the time to replace the clay inside the bag. This has made clay desiccant bags more convenient to use, and is expected to present growth prospects for the global market.
The outlook for clay desiccant bags seems to be fairly positive; however, these bags can be substituted with silica gel desiccant bags. Silica-based desiccant bags are also an effective means of controlling moisture. The availability of alternative products might hamper the demand for clay desiccant bags in the coming years.
Clay Desiccant Bag Market: Regional Outlook
In North America, the demand for clay desiccant bags is buttressed by the regulations laid by regulatory bodies for packaging. For instance, JEDEC, an organization associated with semiconductor engineering, has made it mandatory to use clay desiccant bags for packaging. This regulatory landscape is expected to create immense growth opportunities for the growth of the clay desiccant bag market in the region. Europe and North America, cumulatively, are anticipated to account for a lion’s share in the clay desiccant bag market. Furthermore, the increasing manufacturing output of Asian economies will demand superior storage and transit solutions. This demand is expected to translate into the increased demand for clay desiccant bags, owing to their application in storage facilities and warehouses.
Clay Desiccant Bag Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global clay desiccant bag market are Impak Corporation, Desiccare Inc., GeeJay Chemicals Ltd., Flow Dry Technology Inc., International Plastics, Clariant AG, and others.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on clay desiccant bag market segments and geographies.
Regional Analysis Includes-
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Clay Desiccant Bag Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Clay Desiccant Bag Market: Segmentation
Globally, the clay desiccant bag market is segmented by weight and end-use industry -
By weight, the global clay desiccant bag market has been segmented as follows
- Less than 20 Grams
- 21 to 100 Grams
- 101 to 200 Grams
- 201 to 500 Grams
- Above 500 Grams
By end-use industry, the global clay desiccant bag market has been segmented as follows
- Electronic & Electric Equipment
- Medical Devices
- Automotive Components
- Other Industrial Applications
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth clay desiccant bag market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on clay desiccant bag market performance
- Must-have information for players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Clay Desiccant Bag Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Clay Desiccant Bag Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Clay Desiccant Bag Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Clay Desiccant Bag Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)