This Slip Cover Cans market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Slip Cover Cans market.
Global Slip Cover Cans Market: Overview
Slip cover cans are tin or aluminum based cans that are primarily used for storing food items like spices; paints, oils and other chemical related products. These cans have microscopic layer of tinplating which gives the silver appearance. These cans are also referred as ink cans or ointment cans. Slip cover cans provide cost efficient solutions as compared to other metal cans. Usually these cans are ideal for auto body filler, heavy pastes, cosmetics, candles, tea etc. These cans are offered in various styles like flat, plain or deep. Performance of such cans can be improved by applying label or window cover. Many manufacturers are innovating slip cover cans with electroplating cans with continuously welded seam side which give better appearance to the product.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Slip Cover Cans Market: Dynamics
Properties such as corrosion resistance and durability offered by slip cover cans are driving the market. Growing popularity of slip cover cans in the end use like food, beverage is driving the market. Developing preference towards sophisticated packaging is one of the factor in escalating the slip cover cans market.
Rising concern towards safe and sanitary packaging is also escalating the market of slip cover cans globally. Health and environmental impacts of packaging products across the globe have resulted in consumer awareness regarding the packaging. These cans are 100% recyclable thereby eco-friendly in nature; it was estimated that 30% of the metal used is obtained from recycling. Many key players are utilizing this as opportunity by portraying their cans under recycled cans through labels. The government across the globe is promoting eco-friendly cans which have positive impact on the market. However, slip cover cans market is facing high competition from its alternative such as plastic cans.
Global Slip Cover Cans Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global slip cover cans market can be segmented based on the region like North America, Western Europe, Latin America, Eastern Europe, APEJ, MEA & Japan. United States in North America estimated to dominate the market of slip cover cans during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to increasing number of superstores, rising population and developing perseverance to cater to their growing needs. Emerging countries in Asia Pacific region like China, India and other ASEAN countries have strong potential in the slip cover cans market in the near future.
Global Slip Cover Cans Market: Key Players
Global key players in the slip cup cans market are as follows:
- Hindalco Group
- Great Western Containers
- Allstate Can Corporation
- Ball Corporation
- Pacific Bags Inc.
- Yankee Containers
- Fox Valley Containers
- ABC Containers
- Heartland Products Group
Many unrecognized and local players are expected to contribute to the global slip cover cans market during the forecast period.
Global Slip Cover Cans Market: Key Developments
Some of the key developments in the global slip cover cans market are as follows:
- Fox Valley Containers offers high quality slip cover cans that are made with stackable cover design. The company also offers seamless slip cover cans that have paper label on the top.
- B.A.Industrial launched industrial slip cover cans that have electro-tinplate with continuously welded side seam and lids have rolled edges.
- AB Container introduced slip cover cans ranging from 4 ounce to 160 ounce. These cans have friction fit cover.
- Mimi pack has recently launched slip cover cans with clear window cover lid. These cans are specially designed for spices, candies, mints etc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Slip Cover Cans Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Slip Cover Cans Market: Segmentation
On the basis of volume capacity, global slip cover cans market can be classified as:
- Below 10 oz.
- 10-50 oz.
- 50-100 oz.
- Above 100 oz.
On the basis of product type, global slip cover cans can be classified as:
- Deep slip cover cans
- Flat slip cover cans
On the basis of material, global slip cover cans market can be classified as:
On the basis of end use, global slip cover cans market can be classified as:
- Industrial Wax, Oil & Pastes
- Petroleum and Chemical Packaging
- Cosmetics Packaging
- Others (Aerosols, etc.)
Global Slip Cover Cans Market: Report Highlights
- A detailed overview of parent market.
- Changing market dynamics in the industry.
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Slip Cover Cans Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Slip Cover Cans Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Slip Cover Cans Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Slip Cover Cans Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)