This Smart Hair Brush market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Smart Hair Brush market.
Smart Hair Brush Market Outlook
The IoT (internet of things) has brought wireless technology to various devices, which have also created a potential market for personal care companies to develop smart products. Nowadays, consumers involving smart devices to see how advanced technology can deliver them a better personal experience and make them feel connected. Today, mobile apps and devices can also allow the connected consumer to self-diagnose personal care problems. The smart hair brush is one such new trend in the market. Smart hair brush is a wireless connected device that analysis users hair type and other hair related information such as hair quality, brushing pattern, and recommends hair care products accordingly. This innovative technology has significant potential to influence consumer buying behavior towards hair care products.
Reasons for Covering Smart Hair Brush Market Title
Connected devices are revolutionizing the beauty industry with various companies from the personal care industry are seeking multiple ways to integrate personal care with the advanced technology to bring the salon experience at home. Advancement in technology helps in transforming consumers’ beauty routines, consumers are demanding for premium products, changing consumer trends and buying behavior is creating significant potential for smart devices in hair and skin care applications are the factors influencing the growth of the smart hair brush market in the near future. Additionally, the growing popularity of personal grooming, changing in lifestyle, per capita spending on personal care products, and rapidly growing hair care industry are some other factors fueling the growth of the smart hair brush market during the forecast period. However, the low adoption rate of smart hair brush due to high price and availability many hair brushes at affordable cost with no sensors or apps may hamper the growth of the global smart hair brush market. Low competition due to limited players in the market has created a substantial opportunity for new players to enter the market is one of the dynamic factors for the growth of smart hair brush market in the near future.
Global Smart Hair Brush Market: Regional Outlook
The smart hair brush market is anticipated to register significant growth across all the regions during the forecast period. The smart hair brush market is classified into seven key areas: North America, Europe, Latin America, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to be the leading markets in the global smart hair brush market followed by Europe owing to high per capita spending, consumer awareness about personal hygiene, and high demand for premium products. South Asia and East Asia smart hair brush market is expected to account healthy CAGR during the forecast period owing to high potential customers along with various companies entering into the market with a strategic partnership with domestic players. MEA is likely to offer attractive opportunity in the global smart hair brush market in the coming years.
Global Smart Hair Brush Market: Key Players
The prominent players operating in the global smart hair brush market are L'Oréal S.A. and Withings.
Global Smart Hair Brush Market: Key Developments
- In 2017, Kerastase and Withings Company introduced the world’s first smart hair brush- ‘Kerastase Hair Coach’ at CES 2017 event, to provide consumers with a data-driven way for improved hair care. Companies developed the innovative smart hair brush in collaboration with L'Oréal's research and advanced technology Incubator. The smart hair brush features with advanced sensors, innovative product design, and signal analysis algorithms to monitor and scores the hair quality during use.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Smart Hair Brush Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Smart Hair Brush: Market Segmentation
On the basis of end-use, the global smart hair brush market has been segmented as –
- Salons & Spas
- Hotels & Resorts
On the basis of the sales channel, the global Smart Hair Brush market has been segmented as –
- Specialty Outlets
- Multi-Brand Stores
- Beauty Specialist Stores
- Other Sales Channel
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Smart Hair Brush Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Smart Hair Brush Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Smart Hair Brush Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Smart Hair Brush Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.