This Smart Water Management market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Smart Water Management market.
Smart water management is the next big thing due to rising water paucity and rising need of water conservation around the world. Smart water management solution providers are proactively offering smart water technologies that can help users to productively manage chronic shortage of water.
Smart water management is being adopted mainly by manufacturing firms and chemical based companies to reduce water wastage and for efficient use of their resources. Smart water management technology helps organizations for identification of network problem, enhances customer engagement in water conservation and most prominently used to reduce non-revenue water losses due to damage of infrastructure.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Smart Water Management: Drivers and Challenges
The major factors driving smart water management market are technological advancement, change in regulatory compliances and growing awareness of sustainable use of energy resources.
Implementation of these modern technologies such as smart monitoring which is internet of things based technology is used to analyze water treatment system and control water management on real time basis.
The increasing usage of supervisory control and data acquisition solution is another important factor that is driving this market. It enables quality decision making and reduce energy cost in pumping water through distribution network. Smart water management also implements advance analytic solution for improvement of infrastructure and operations.
The major restraints face by smart water management are costly initial investment requirement and low rate of return. Moreover, due to lack of expertise and talent availability the market for smart water management is increasing slowly. However, Smart water management is entitled to a tremendous opportunity related to water utilities to realize significant financial savings.
Smart Water Management: Segmentation
Smart Water Management:Key Players
Some of the key players of smart water management market are: IBM, ABB Group, General Electric, Honeywell, Schnidler Electric, AVEA, Takadu, Topcon, and Trimble.
In May 2016, IBM sets up Intelligent Operations Center (IOC) to enhance the efficiency of critical infrastructure and utilities. In this project smart water management heavily relied on manual intelligence.
In July 2016, Optiqua technologies pvt Ltd has enter into the partnerships with Shandong provincial water and waste water monitoring center this water quality partnership will help to develop integrated water quality management system.
Smart Water Management: Regional Overview
Presently, North America and Europe regions are holding the largest market share of smart water management due to adoption of advance meter infrastructure technology by various organizations. Out of the various advanced technologies, AMI technology has a wide impact towards service restoration and verifying power outage. The adoption of SCADA solution is also impacting the market of smart water management in a positive manner.
The market of smart water management is witnessing high growth rate in the regions of Latin America and Asia Pacific due to high demand of infrastructure projects.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Smart Water Management Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Segmentation on the basis of meter type:
- Fixed network.
- Cellular network
Segmentation on the basis of solutions:
- SCADA system
- Advanced pressure management
- Advanced analytics
- Network monitoring
- Smart irrigation management system
Segmentation on the basis of service:
- Maintenance and support
- Consulting services
Smart Water Management Market Segments
- Smart Water Management Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Smart Water Management Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Smart Water Management Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Smart Water Management Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis forSmart Water Management, market includes development in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- GCC Countries
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Smart Water Management Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Smart Water Management Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Smart Water Management Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Smart Water Management Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.