This Smart Watch market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Smart Watch market.
Adoption of innovative technologies is gaining traction in the consumer electronics sector as smart devices offer hassle-free and flexible functionality. These are becoming popular for providing hands-free control and access to data anywhere at any time of the day. Smart watches market have been rapidly growing, with consumers seeing new and more innovative features getting added to the wearable devices. The smart watch comes with advanced features such as fitness tracker, heart rate monitor, and route tracking etc. It is mainly used for outdoor activities such as music apps and fitness app that are installed which can be listened while running and calculate pulse rate, burned calories and other tracking activities.
Growing smartphone penetration will fuel the adoption of smart watches as it is connected to receive calls and notifications and due to growing awareness of health and fitness is contributing to growth of smart watch market
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Internet of Things and usage of smart watches for fitness and wellness owing to compatibility and flexibility features is expected to fuel the growth of smart watch market.
Low battery life issues and high cost of smart watches can hamper the growth of smart watch market.
Global Smart Watch Market: Market Segmentation
Smart Watch market segmented by product type, application, operating system and region.
Global Smart Watch Market: Competition Landscape
Prominent players in Smart Watch market includeSamsung Electronics Co., Ltd, Apple Inc., Google Inc., NIKE, Inc., Garmin Corporation, Fitbit Inc., Sony Corporation, LG Electronics Inc., Motorola Corporation, TAG Heuer International SA, Qualcomm Inc. and Xiaomi Corporation etc.
Smart Watch Market: Regional Outlook
Smart watch market is dominated by North America which is followed by Asia Pacific and Western Europe Region. The market in North America is expected to witness higher growth owing to various technological advancements in smart devices and presence of prominent players such as Google Inc., Apple Inc. etc. in this region. Asia Pacific is also estimated to contribute owing to increasing usage of smart gadgets in consumer electronics sector. Latin America and MEA are projected to contribute significantly over the forecast period.
In August 2017, Louis Vuitton launched Louis Vuitton Tambour Horizon Smart watch which is specially designed for premium frequent travellers. Through this launch Louis Vuitton entered the smart watch market.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Smart Watch Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Segmentation by product type in Smart Watch market:
- Extension smart watch
- Classic smart watch
- Standalone smart watch
Segmentation by operating system in Smart Watch market:
Segmentation by application in Smart Watch market:
- Personal Assistance
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Smart Watch Market Segments
- Global Smart Watch Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Global Smart Watch Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Smart Watch Market
- Global Smart Watch Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Smart Watch Market
- Smart Watch Technology
- Value Chain of Smart Watch
- Global Smart Watch Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis of Global Smart Watch Market includes
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Market
- Middle East and Africa Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Smart Watch Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Smart Watch Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Smart Watch Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Smart Watch Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.