This Smart Workplace market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Smart Workplace market.
Smart workplace is a workspace, which exploits the use of technology and networking for all the works in the offices. Smart workplace enables the employees to do their day-to-day works more efficiently with smart devices, better global collaboration. The early traditional work places included so much complications and wastage of resources. With the introduction of new technologies and gadgets like laptops, tablets, LED monitors and better internet connectivity has changed the face of traditional workplace by eliminating the bulky monitors and paper works making better utilization of space in the organizations. With the trends of flexible working hours and work from home concepts, the employs do not have to commute from far places to workplace; instead, they can work more efficiently from home saving time and increasing productivity. The adoption of smart technologies such as, smart lighting, better internet connectivity in the workplace will also contribute to saving energy costs in the buildings. The key factors for a smart workplace are enhancing the strategy & ownership, devices & mobility, applications & cloud services, data & security, collaborative services and user care. The global market for smart workplace will register a healthy CAGR over the forecast period.
Global Smart Workplace Market: Drivers & Restraints
The global smart workplace market is primarily driven by the need of energy savings at the workplace, better productivity by using new technologies like tools for data storing and communications, reduce cost, and make optimum use of resources available at workplace. The increasing demand for flexibility in working is another factor, which is driving the market for global workplace globally as it saves time of the employees commuting from home to workplace and can utilize that time working from home. The need for more sustainable workplaces is also driving the market for smart workplaces. For example, Hewlett-Packard consolidated its two working places into a single location, which resulted in considerable reduction in amount of carbon dioxide emissions hence causing less harness to the environment.
Global Smart Workplace Market: Regional Outlook
Based on the geographic regions, global smart workplace market is segmented into seven key market segments namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. Among the aforementioned regions, North America market for smart workplace currently holds the largest market share with adoption of new technologies and regulations for sustainable workplace in the region. Asia-Pacific market for smart workplace is followed by the North American market, and it is expected that the Asia-Pacific market for smart workplace will account for largest market share by the end of forecast period. The adaptability of smart work place in the other regions such as Latin America, Middle East Africa is comparatively slow as compared to other regions. However, these regions will show moderate growth rates over the forecast period.
Global Smart Workplace Market: Key Players
Some of the major players identified in the global automotive seating systems market includes, Johnson Controls Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Siemens AG, Schneider Electric S.A., and ABB Ltd. among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Smart Workplace Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Smart Workplace Market: Market Segmentation
Based on smart technologies, the global smart workplace market can be segmented into:
- Smart Lighting Systems
- Energy Saving Systems
- Security Systems
- Communication systems
Based on the buildings, the smart workplace market can be segmented into:
- Smart buildings
- Other Buildings
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Smart Workplace Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Smart Workplace Market . This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Smart Workplace Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Smart Workplace Market , FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.