Spectroradiometers Market Overview
Spectral radiation, also known as wavelength-dependent radiation, is the intensity of output from a radiation source like, reflected radiation from any surface, electric lamp, or sun. Radiation spectrum varies for different radiation sources and conditions due to the function of wavelength.
Spectroradiometers is a device intended to measure the spectral effect distribution of radiation source. From the spectral effect distribution, various quantities of light such as the photometric, radiometric, and colorimetric quantities, can be determined to calibrate, characterize, and measure, light sources for different applications.
Spectroradiometers market is highly influenced by the advanced device features and new developments in the market, in recent past. The measurement of values by numerical integration, a complete description of the color of source including luminance and illuminance, phantom power, chromaticity are some of the new features increasing the popularity of the spectroradiometers in the global spectroscopy.
Spectroradiometers are highly portable equipment as these equipment are the stand-alone systems which works independently without being connected to a PC while maintaining the accuracy of a spectroradiometers, which is also the major factor in increasing the demand of spectroradiometers.
Key Dynamics: Global Spectroradiometers Market
Demand for high accuracy in spectroscopy boosting the growth of spectroradiometers market
Due to the high dynamic range and stability, the spectroradiometers can meet the specified requirements and accurate absolute calibration. Owing to these capabilities, the spectroradiometers are in high demand. The key market players are offering a wide range of spectroradiometers with various technological advancements and upgrading in the calibration and accuracy, which is the essential driving factor in the global spectroradiometers market.
Rising demand for environmental research applications is fueling the market growth
The broad scope of application in the field of ecological study and precision in the measurements and calibration are some of the main factors driving the global spectroradiometers market growth.
For instance- Solar Radiation Research Laboratory (SRRL) and Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) from the US are using spectroradiometers in their experiments for attaining multiple penetrations of photovoltaic (PV) on the grid with reduced integration costs. The tests are conducted to understand critical aspects of the incoming solar radiation by understanding the spectral irradianc e characteristics. Spectroradiometers are widely used in these experiments to characterize solar spectral irradiance; for understanding the performance of PV systems.
Competitive Landscape: Global Spectroradiometers Market
The key market players operating in the global spectroradiometers market are:
- HORIBA, Ltd
- Apogee Instruments, Inc.
- Topcon Technohouse Corporation
- Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science
- Delta Ohm
- EKO Instruments
- Instrument Systems GmbH
- INTERNATIONAL LIGHT TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Regional Outlook: Global Spectroradiometers Market
North America is a prominent region saturated with high-end technology which finds the broad array of applications for spectroradiometers. The adoption of wireless technology and increasing expenditure on research and development in the region, are boosting the demand for portable spectroradiometers.
- For instance, according to the UNESCO report 2017, the United States spending on research and development was $ 476 Bn in the respective year. The increasing government funding and research activities are driven by the development of large-scale research projects across the region made the North America region, a significant shareholder in the global spectroradiometers market.
In recent past, it has been observed that governments of major economies in Europe such as Germany, France, U.K., and others are focusing on the development of commercial environmental research facilities and strengthening their research industry. Hence Europe holds substantial share of global spectroradiometers market.
According to the UNESCO report 2017, the countries in APEJ region like China, who spend $371 Bn, South Korea $73 Bn also India $48 Bn, on R&D. These countries are continuously focusing on investing a large portion of their budget in research and development activities. Besides, to manage day-to-day operations and challenges of laboratories, countries and various research organizations around the world are now focusing on enhancing and expanding their budgeting process. These factors are expected to drive the growth of the spectroradiometers market.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Spectroradiometers Market Segments
- Spectroradiometers Market Dynamics
- Spectroradiometers Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in Spectroradiometers Market
- Competition & Companies Involved in Spectroradiometers Market
- Spectroradiometers Market Value Chain
- Spectroradiometers Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Market Taxonomy: Global Spectroradiometers market
The global spectroradiometers market is segmented on the basis of modularity, application, end use and, region.
Global Spectroradiometers Market by Modularity
Global Spectroradiometers Market by Application
- LED & OLED Measurement
- SSL Measurement
- Display Measurement
- Transmission and Reflection Measurement
Global Spectroradiometers Market by End Use
- Spectroradiometry & Photometry
- Field Spectrometry
- Lab Spectrometry
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.