This Spray Foam Insulation market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Spray Foam Insulation market.
Spray foam insulation is a popular substitute for traditional insulation materials, such as glass and metal. It is also often referred to as Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation (SPFI) and is routinely installed in new builds, renovations, and retrofits. Spray foam insulation solves building insulation design problems, since it combines proven thermal protection while offering superior air barrier properties. Spray foam insulation includes open cell and closed cell foam insulation. Open cell insulation is a lightweight foam that stays soft and flexible. Closed cell spray foam is a high density product and becomes hard and durable when cured. It is a more expensive product that also serves as a moisture barrier. It is more suitable for basements and under-grade applications, as compared to open cell foam.
Common applications of spray foam insulation are commercial and industrial roofing and wall insulation. Spray foam insulation uses less wall space, when compared with other materials. It meets codes and completely fills the wall, hence saving energy and money. Spray foam solutions reduce repair and maintenance costs over time for a variety of infrastructure. Spray foam insulation is also used in engineering solutions for foundations, buildings, roadways and concrete repair.
Spray Foam Insulation Market: Drivers and Restraints
The booming demand for spray foam insulation is directly correlated with the recent surge in potential homeowners opting for high-performing environment friendly technologies for their homes. The use of green technologies has also been incorporated into commercial construction and office buildings to reduce energy consumption and increase appeal among consumers. New developments in the market are countering problems regarding applications. This will be one of the major drivers of the spray foam insulation market. Demand for spray foam insulation will be dramatically affected by anticipated modification to building codes in various parts of the globe. The demand for spray foam insulation will be driven by building improvements and upgrades, coupled with increasing construction activities in APAC and LA regions.
Government authorities are supporting energy efficiency and the demand for spray foam insulation will also rise in government construction projects. Rising middle class population in emerging markets is also anticipated to fuel the demand for spray foam insulation for various applications, such as in roofing and concrete. In developed countries, demand will stem mainly from refurbishment of commercial and residential buildings following a few years of decline. Moreover, increasing shale gas exploration and importance of health and safety considerations are creating more application opportunities. Fire regulations will comprise a key restraint for the spray foam insulation market. There are issues related to thickness and application of spray foam that mostly depend on installers, however spray foam problems are generally less frequent and easier to overcome with proper planning and application.
Spray Foam Insulation Market: Region-Wise Outlook
The global spray foam insulation market is segmented into the seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). Growth in developed regions, such as Western Europe, Japan and North America will be driven by new product innovation, owing to easy applicability and strict government regulations in building codes. APEJ and Latin America regions will also register rapid growth, due to increasing industrial investments in emerging economies, such as India and China. MEA is also projected to expand with a significant CAGR over the forecast period.
Spray Foam Insulation Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants in the global spray foam insulation market identified across the value chain include:
- BASF Corporation
- Bayer Material Science
- CertainTeed Corporation
- Icynene Inc.
- Lapolla Industries Inc.
- NCFI Polyurethanes
- Premium Spray Products
- Rhino Linings Corporation
- The Dow Chemical Company
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Spray Foam Insulation Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Spray Foam Insulation Market: Segmentation
On the basis of foam type, the spray foam insulation market can be segmented as:
- Closed cell
- Open cell
On the basis of application, the spray foam insulation market can be segmented as:
- Concrete rehabilitation
- Other (medical, marine, aircraft and furniture)
On the basis of infrastructure type, the spray foam insulation market can be segmented as:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Spray Foam Insulation Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Spray Foam Insulation Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Spray Foam Insulation Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Spray Foam Insulation Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.