This Steel Pipe market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Steel Pipe market.
Pipes are a prominent and integral part of every human being’s everyday life, which include transporting water, oil & gas, sewage & sanitation, etc. Steel pipes are one of the types used in the pipe industry for both industrial and housing purposes. Steel pipes are categorised as carbon steel pipe, stainless steel pipes and others. These pipes are mostly used in the water supplying and sewage systems due to its durability and low cost. Carbon steel pipes are usually used in industrial processes involving extreme cold, high heat or for transporting gases, such as steam. Stainless steel has the quality to prevent from oxidation and corrosion, which makes it a widely used material nowadays. One more category that is structural steel pipes, used in the construction industry. Steel pipes are also used in numerous applications that involve the flow of fluid with a closed loop.
Global Steel Pipe Market: Drivers
As the oil and gas industry is growing rapidly, the demand for steel pipes is also increasing. Features such as reliability and durability are some of the prominent factors driving the global demand for steel pipes. Steel pipes have a wide range of usability, they are used in the automotive, mining and construction industries, which drives the manufacturing steel pipe industry. The available range of steel pipes becomes one of the reasons surpassing the demand of residential and non-residential sector of steel pipes. The replacement of ageing pipelines also increases the global demand of steel pipes.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Steel Pipe Market: Restraints
Substitutes such as iron and plastic pipes, which create diversions for the manufacturer towards other material pipes, are estimated to restrain the market growth. The corrosive behaviour of carbon steel pipes is one of the restraining factors, and the high cost of stainless steel also hinders the growth of the global steel pipe market.
Global Steel Pipe Market: Region-wise outlook
Asia Pacific is estimated to have a major share in the global steel pipe market. China has many manufacturers in the steel pipe industry, which makes it a dominating player in the Asia Pacific market. The countries in North America, such as the U.S. and Canada with developed steel manufacturing industries, represent as prominent regional markets. Moreover, the U.S. has produced a wide range of products related to carbon and stainless steel. The U.S. president Mr. Donald Trump also signed a memo for new steel pipelines with the use of U.S.-manufactured raw steel. Based on these factors, the U.S. is estimated to have a hefty market share in the steel pipe market globally. The replacement of ageing pipelines in Europe is expected to gain high market growth over the coming years. Latin America has sluggish growth in the global steel pipe industry market. The Middle East and Africa is estimated to show sustainable growth due to rising oil and gas industries.
Global Steel Pipe Market: Participants
Examples of some of the participants of the global steel pipe market are:
- Arcelor Mittal
- American Cast Iron Pipe Company
- Baosteel Group corporation
- Evraz Plcevraz plc
- Anhui Tianda Oil Pipe Company Limited
- Hyundai Steel Company
- JFE Holdings Corporation
- Zekelman Industries
- Arabian Pipes Company
- Nippon steel & sumitomo metal corporation
- TMK Group
- United States Steel
- Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
- Tata Iron and Steel,
- Jindal Vijaynagar Steel (JVSL),
- Essar Steel and Ispat Industries
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and containsthoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Steel Pipe Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Steel Pipe Market: Segmentation
The global steel pipe market can be segmented on the basis of material type and application:
Based on the material type, the global steel pipe market is segmented as:
- Carbon Steel
- Alloy Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Tool Steel
Based on the application, the global steel pipe market is segmented as:
- Automotive industry
- Construction and mining
- Textile Machinery
- Energy industries
- Refinery Petrochemicals
- Oil and Gas Processing
- Water treatment facilities
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Steel Pipe Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Steel Pipe Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Steel Pipe Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Steel Pipe Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.