This Streaming Analytics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Streaming Analytics market.
Global Streaming Analytics Market: Overview
Organizations are producing vast volume of data in a myriad of format. Formerly, organizations were engaged in capturing and storing data, then used to extract insights from the data warehouse later. Now a days, organizations have been realizing the benefits of real-time data analytics and started adopting streaming analytics increasingly in their operations. Streaming analytics help organization in generating more revenue by increasing operational efficiency and cutting preventable losses. Streaming Analytics find their applications in real-time marketing and customer engagement, algorithmic trading, real-time patient monitoring system, intelligence and surveillance, supply chain optimization and procurement, oil & gas operations management, IT and network monitoring, real-time call center analysis, vehicle tracking and route monitoring, and other applications.
Global Streaming Analytics Market: Drivers
Increasing need for advanced solutions to take real time decisions on dynamic business events is accelerating the deployment of streaming analytics in SMEs and large enterprises. In addition, growing adoption of internet of thing (IoT) across vertical is likely to expand demand for data streaming solutions which in turn is expected to fuel the growth of streaming analytics market across globe, during the forecast period.
Global Streaming Analytics Market: Restraints
Data security and privacy concerns, and low return on investment are some of the factors that are expected to hinder the growth of streaming analytics market to some extent.
Global Streaming Analytics Market: Competitive Landscape
The global streaming analytics market is expected to witness a considerable growth in CAGR during the forecast period from 2015 to 2025.Key players in the global streaming analytics market focus on introducing new products and services, collaborations and acquisition & mergers in order to enhance customer base and outperform competitors.
Global Streaming Analytics Market: Key Players
Some of the major players identified in the global streaming analytics market are IBM Corporation, Tibco Software Inc., Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Vitria Technology Inc., Software AG, Informatica Corporation, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc. and Sqlstream Incorporated etc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Streaming Analytics Market Segments
- Streaming Analytics Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Streaming Analytics Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Streaming Analytics Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Streaming Analytics Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Streaming Analytics Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Streaming Analytics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Streaming Analytics Market
Global streaming analytics market is classified into vertical, service, enterprise and region.
Vertical wise, the global streaming analytics market is segmented into
- telecom sector
- media & entertainment sector
- healthcare sector
- public sector
- manufacturing sector
- energy and utility sector
- financial services
- insurance (BSFI)
- other sector
On the basis of service the global streaming market can be segmented into
- maintenance service
- integration service
- small-medium enterprises (SMEs)
- large enterprise
Region wise, the global streaming analytics market is segmented into
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ)
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Streaming Analytics Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Streaming Analytics Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Streaming Analytics Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Streaming Analytics Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.