This Thrombophilia Testing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Thrombophilia Testing market.
Thrombophilia or hypercoagulability is a condition in which the blood cell coagulation rate increases, leading to thrombosis. It occurs due to abnormalities in blood such as increase in red blood cells (polycythemia) or increase in platelets (thrombocytosis or thrombocythemia). There are two types of Thrombophilia i.e. Inherited type and Acquired type. Inherited type of Thrombophilia occur due to abnormalities of the genes which leads the coagulation proteins (known as genetic mutations). The inherited thrombophilia include Factor V Leiden (specific gene), deficiencies of Protein C, Protein S, Prothrombin gene mutations and Prothrombin gene variant 20210A. The acquired thrombophilia occurs due to abnormal clotting of the blood cells or special proteins which may also lead to clotting. The acquired thrombophilia occurs during surgery, injury, or medical conditions such as congestive heart failure and certain respiratory conditions which are called as Antiphospholipid antibodies. The coagulation testing are carried out to identify the clots in blood vessel. There are several coagulation tests are carried out for identifying the thrombophilia such as complete blood count, Factor V assay, bleeding time, thrombin time, and platelet count and fibrinogen level. Thrombophilia testing is also used inappropriately to decide about primary or secondary thromboprophylaxis.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Thrombophilia Testing Market: Drivers and Restraints
The advance technologies used for thrombophilia testing and increasing aging population across the world are major drivers for thrombophilia testing market. The various government associations have taken initiatives to raise awareness through events about various blood disorders that may leads to thrombophilia testing. The poor reimbursement policies provided by government and cost and high cost of treatment in many developing countries across the world are expected to hinder the growth considerably for thrombophilia testing Market.
Thrombophilia Testing Market: Overview
The global market for thrombophilia testing is estimated to experience a significant growth during the forecast period. The increase in the aging population, increasing occurrence of rare and chronic diseases will create a more lucrative opportunity for thrombophilia testing in the forecast period. The thrombophilia testing include set of tests such as Factor V Assay, Prothrombin Time (PT or PT-INR). Fibrinogen Level, Complete Blood Count (CBC), Platelet Count, Thrombin Time, Bleeding Time.
Thrombophilia Testing Market: Regional Wise Outlook
On the basis of geography, the thrombophilia testing market is classified into seven regions viz. South Asia, East Asia, Europe, Latin America, North America, Oceania and Middle East and Africa. The North America and European Union are anticipated the major region for the thrombophilia testing. East and South Asia Pacific region are developing economically and increasing their investment in healthcare system which may helpful for thrombophilia testing. Advanced or emerging healthcare settings help in restoring the market and increase the reach to a wider section of patients in need. In North America and Europe region are major reason due to their early adoption of advanced technology, high health care expenditure, increasing government initiatives for research and development activities estimated to have a significant share in the thrombophilia testing market, owing to its quality infrastructure supporting the need of thrombophilia testing.
The market of thrombophilia testing include Siemens Healthineers (Europe), Accriva Diagnostics (U.S.A.), Instrumentation Laboratory (U.S.), HomoSonics LLC. (U.S.), Sienco, Inc. (U.S.), Alere Inc. (U.S.). The present market structure of thrombophilia testing is expected to change with efforts and research present in clinical diagnosis.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments.
The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Technology Matrix
- Value Chain
Regional analysis of the Thrombophilia Testing market report includes
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Thrombophilia Testing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Thrombophilia Testing Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, the global thrombophilia testing market has been segmented on the basis of product type, test type, end user and geography.
Based on product type, the global Thrombophilia Testing market is segmented as:
- Kits and reagents
- Instruments (HPLC)
Based on test type, the global Thrombophilia Testing market is segmented as:
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Factor V Assay
- Fibrinogen Level
- Prothrombin Time (PT or PT-INR)
- Platelet Count
- Thrombin Time
- Bleeding Time
Based on end user, the global Thrombophilia Testing market is segmented as:
- Diagnostic laboratories
- Academic institutions
Thrombophilia Testing Market Report Highlights:
- Overview of Global Healthcare Market
- Evolution of the technology
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Thrombophilia Testing Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Thrombophilia Testing Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Thrombophilia Testing Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Thrombophilia Testing Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)