This Tile Cutter market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Tile Cutter market.
Tile Cutter Market: Market Outlook
Increase in construction spending coupled with rise in number of commercial buildings and residential places has fuelled the demand for construction materials such as ceramic tiles and use of related power tools to install them which in turn has generated the demand for tile cutter. Tile cutter is a machine which is used to cut the ceramic tile to a specific shape or size and also to amend lateral wedges or irregular corners of the tile so as to enable proper tile fitting. Tile cutter machine comes in a number of various forms, form basic manual devices to complex add-ons for power tools. In the recent years, majority of the masonry personnel prefer to use electric tile cutters owing to their better efficiency and precision in cutting.
- Traditional tiles produces water, dust and mud, creating an unconducive environment and affecting the worker’s health. However, in present times new technology (related to tile cuter) connecting ultra-sound eliminates all the risks and represents considerable savings in noise, water and energy
- Ceramic tiles are broadly used in new residential as well as in home renovation activities. Additionally, ceramic tiles are used in commercial applications such as malls and Hospitals, Hotels, Airports as well as work and office spaces
- The innovations in digital printing technology are being increased by the retailers to provide ceramic tiles with an extensive range of design aesthetics. With the increase in a number of tiles will in turn support the demand for tile cutter market
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Tile Cutter Market: Dynamics
Growing commercial sector construction projects, increasing preference for installation of vitrified tiles for superior aesthetics, low maintenance cost and durability are factors that are expected to propel the demand for tiles which in turn is expected to drive the growth of the tile cutter market over the forecast period. Key players involved in providing tile cutters are focusing on various strategies for production promotion and positioning such as launching of new prototypes, in order to expand their geographical presence. For instance, in February 2018, GERMANS BOADA SA (RUBI UK LTD.), a Europe-based manufacturer and distributor of cutting equipment and tools, announced the launch of its RUBI DU-200 EVO 850 Electric Cutter, which is designed for renovation and light work. Such factors are expected to increase demand for tile cutters in during the forecast period. In terms of product type, electric type tile cutters use is expected to leapfrog that of the sales of manual based tile cutters. Criteria of energy conservation by the tile cutter machine is being considered by the manufacturers during the product design.
However, increase in demand for traditional wooden flooring in several countries can hamper the demand for tile cutter market in the concerned regional markets. Also, availability of substitute flooring materials being equally economical and durable such as vinyl, textile, PU may hinder the growth of tile cutter market growth.
Tile Cutter Market: Regional Trend
U.S., and Asia are expected to witness a significant growth due to the rapidly growing real estate sector, which includes construction of residential buildings as well as increasing remodeling and renovation activities.
GCC countries and parts of Eastern Europe are also expected to gain growth opportunities for tile cutters market. For instance, the National Energy Efficiency Action Plans (NEEAPs) announced plans to raise investments for renovation of residential, public, and commercial buildings in Europe region, which includes hospitals, shopping centers, offices, hotels, restaurants, stores, and garages. Moreover, in 2018, the government of Germany announced its plan to construct around 1.5 million housing units by 2021.
The Asia Pacific market is witnessing high growth due to rising infrastructural development, increasing disposable income, and growing construction industry in countries such as India, China, and Japan. For instance, in June 2018, the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) announced an investment of US$ 200 million in the National Investment & Infrastructure Fund (NIIF).
Tile Cutter Market: Market Participants
The global market of tile cutter market is comparatively fragmented and manufacturers see the potential to increase the pace of the growth by the way of product launches and sales through new channels. Some of the market manufacturers identified in the Tile cutter market across the globe are:
- Brevetti Montolit Spa
- Germans Boada SA
- Kraft Tool Co.
- Makita Corporation
- Ryan Industries Co. Ltd.
- Talisman Hire
- Yancheng Baoding Power Tools Co. Ltd.
- Zhongxing Diamond Tools Co. Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments of Tile Cutter
- Market Dynamics of Tile Cutter
- Market Size of Tile Cutter
- Supply & Demand of Tile Cutter
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges of Tile Cutter
- Competition & Companies involved of Tile Cutter
- Technology of Tile Cutter
- Value Chain of Tile Cutter
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada) Tile Cutter
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil) Tile Cutter
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain) Tile Cutter
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia) Tile Cutter
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand) Tile Cutter
- Japan Tile Cutter
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa) Tile Cutter
The Tile Cutter report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The Tile Cutter provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The Tile Cutter also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Tile Cutter Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Tile Cutter Market: Segmentation
On the basis on type, the Tile cutter Market can be segmented into:
- Manual Tile Cutter
- Electric Tile Cutter
On the basis on application, the Tile cutter Market can be segmented into:
- Household (Tile Cutter)
- Commercial Use (Tile Cutter)
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments for Tile Cutter Market
- Competitive landscape for yorker spouts market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Tile Cutter Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Tile Cutter Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Tile Cutter Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Tile Cutter Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.