This Transistor Arrays market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Transistor Arrays market.
Transistor Arrays Market: Introduction
Increasing demand for the elimination of adoption of discrete transistors, and reduction of the overall size of the semiconductor board and costs associated with it, led to the introduction of transistor arrays.
Transistor arrays is a semiconductor component composed of two or more transistors in one package. The transistors are enclosed on a common substrate and are closely attached to each other. As a result, transistor arrays are of smaller size when compared with the use of discrete transistors. These are generally used for amplification and switching, and has the following applications: analog electronics, analog synthesizer, ham radio, LED drives, motors etc.
Expansion of semiconductor industry is leading to increasing innovation in transistor arrays as well. For instance, in September 2014, TOSHIBA ELECTRONIC DEVICES & STORAGE CORPORATION launched transistor arrays based on DMOS FET type output driver for enhancing the efficiency of the transistor arrays offered by it.
Transistor arrays market has witnesses a considerable growth in the past four years and is expected to witness a boom in the future, especially in countries such as India, China and the U.S.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Transistor arrays Market: Market Dynamics
Increasing industrialization and expansion of semiconductor industry, globally is expected to impel the growth of transistor arrays market, in terms of revenue. In addition to this, advanced features associated with transistor arrays such as compact size, reduced input requirement, resistance against high voltage, less power consumption, and higher efficiency (reduction in power loss) are also expected to be the driving factors for the global transistor arrays market. Besides this, increasing demand for semiconductor devices enabling high current gains (high current amplification) at low input of the same is considered to be a major driver for transistor arrays market.
However, issues such as complexity in the manufacturing of transistor arrays is a major restraining factor for transistor arrays market. In addition to this, issues such as high voltage drop between its base and emitter is also a factor hindering the growth and adoption of transistor arrays.
One of the recent trends witnessed in transistor arrays market is increasing adoption of transistor arrays based on DMOS FET type output driver, owing to the advantages associated with the same, when compared with bipolar transistor arrays.
Segmentation for transistor arrays market by product type:
Owing to the advantages associated with it, DMOS FET transistor arrays are expected to witness a higher growth rate during the forecast period.
Segmentation for transistor arrays market by applications:
Amplifiers segment is expected to hold the majority of market share in 2017 and is, furthermore, expected to witness a considerable growth rate during the forecast period.
Transistor arrays Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the transistor arrays market are TOSHIBA ELECTRONIC DEVICES & STORAGE CORPORATION, Renesas Electronics Corporation, ON Semiconductor, Texas Instruments, STMicroelectronics, Nexperia, THAT Corporation, Microsemi Corporation, NTE Electronics, Infineon Technoloies, and ROHM
Various vendors, out of the above, are focusing on expanding its product portfolio, with an intention of catering to the increasing demand from the end-users by offering a wide variety of products. For instance, in November 2017, Toshiba added 11 transistor arrays, with DMOS FET outputs, in its transistor arrays’ product portfolio.
Transistor arrays Market: Regional Overview
By geography, transistor arrays market can be segmented across North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, China, Japan, SEA and others in Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Among these regions, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global transistor arrays market during the forecast period, owing to presence of maximum vendors in the region. China is expected to hold the major share in Asia Pacific transistor arrays market because of the maximum adoption of transistor arrays across various electronic devices in the country. Furthermore, the increasing adoption of smart electronic devices owes for the maximum growth rate (across all regions) associated with China in the global transistor arrays market. North America is expected to follow Asia Pacific in the global transistor arrays market, throughout the forecast period.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Transistor Arrays Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Transistor arrays Market: Segmentation
Global transistor arrays market can be segmented on the basis of product type, applications, and region
On the basis of product type, transistor arrays market can be segmented as:
- Bipolar transistor arrays
- DMOS FET transistor arrays
- Darlington transistor arrays
On the basis of applications, transistor arrays market can be segmented as:
- Temperature Sensors
- Log Converters
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Transistor Arrays Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Transistor Arrays Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Transistor Arrays Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Transistor Arrays Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.