This Uv Absorbers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Uv Absorbers market.
UV Absorbers Market: Introduction
Exposure of polyurethanes to ultraviolet (UV) light from artificial or natural sources may lead to degradation resulting in discoloration and loss of physical properties. UV absorbers provide protection to polyurethanes against photo degradation by competing with the polymer for absorption of ultraviolet light. Manufacturers are providing UV absorbers with excellent stabilizing effect and good compatibility with the production process features to stabilize polycarbonates. Furthermore, UV absorbers having minimal volatility and maximal thermal stability to stabilize high extrusion temperature polymers are expected to gain traction in the market over the forecast period. Optical brighteners are the special type of UV absorbers that convert UV light into the visible spectra through fluorescent mechanism to brighten sealants, adhesives, and fibers. Moreover, ability to absorb light in the UV region (290-400 nm), sharp cut-off to visible light (>400nm), photostability, and dissipating the photoexitation in a harmless way are some of the major requirements of UV absorbers to work efficiently. The red shifted benzotriazole class UV absorbers protects the light-sensitive plastic matrix from destructive near-visible light and UV, which helps in the stabilization of carbon-fiber-reinforced plastics (CFRP) embedded in an epoxy matrix. Combination of hindered amine stabilizers, antioxidants, and UV absorbers is used to meet stringent performance requirements such as long-term thermal or enhanced light stability by automotive parts.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
UV Absorbers Market: Dynamics
Strong demand for UV absorbers in agricultural films and plastic industries for coatings and adhesives applications is expected to drive the growth of the global UV absorbers market during the forecast period. Furthermore, relatively lower volatility and high thermal stability making it useful for high temperature processing applications are other factors that are estimated to fuel the growth and demand for the UV absorbers market during the forecast period. Moreover, factors such as safety, quality, attractiveness, and sustainable production owing to easy molded containers and cost savings in packaging through UV protection by eliminating the need for protection in the packaging material formula are further expected to drive the growth of global UV absorbers market during the forecast period.
UV absorbers cause photo-oxidative degradation, which may result in production of radicals, reduced molecular weight, breaking of the polymer chains, causing degradation and deterioration of mechanical properties of materials after an unpredictable time. These related factors are estimated to hamper the growth of the global UV absorbers market during the forecast period. Discoloration of dyes and pigments, sun burnt skin, weathering, yellowing of plastics, skin problems, and other UV light-related problems are further estimated to hinder the growth of the global UV absorbers market during the forecast period.
UV Absorbers Market: Regional Outlook
North America is estimated to dominate the global UV absorbers market during the forecast period owing to significant use of UV absorbers protection majorly benzotriazole in plastic and adhesives application. Europe is expected to witness relatively steady growth in the global UV absorbers market during the forecast period due to substantial use in personal care products and coatings. Asia Pacific is expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period owing to strong demand for benzophenone and benzotriazole in adhesives and plastics applications for the automotive industry and rising awareness regarding UV absorbers benefits. Latin America and the Middle East & Africa are estimated to witness considerable growth during the forecast period owing to UV rays awareness and industrial demand for high-quality and protective products for end-users.
UV Absorbers Market: Key Participants
Examples of some of the key market participants in the global UV absorbers market are:
- BASF SE
- Ciba Specialty Chemicals Inc.
- SABO S.p.A.
- Mayzo, Inc.
- Colortek (India) Ltd.
- Milliken Chemical
- Lycus Ltd., LLC
- Chitec Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Tiangang Auxiliary Co., Ltd
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Uv Absorbers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
UV Absorbers Market: Segmentation
The global UV absorbers market can be segmented based on type and application.
By type, the global UV absorbers market is segmented into:
By application, the global UV absorbers market is segmented into:
- Personal Care
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Uv Absorbers Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Uv Absorbers Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Uv Absorbers Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Uv Absorbers Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.