This Uv Cured Coatings market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Uv Cured Coatings market.
The ultraviolet curing, is also known as UV curing, a photochemical process of instantly curing or drying the inks, coatings or adhesives by using high intensity ultraviolet light. The UV coatings have many advantages over the traditional curing and drying methods such as PVC coatings. UV curing coatings are used to increase production speed and improve scratch and solvent resistance. The UV cured coatings has adopted by many industries such as automotive, telecommunications, glass and plastic decorations and graphic arts. The demand of the UV cured coating is increasing rapidly due to its higher productivity in less time, with a reduction in the waste, no environmental pollutants and no loss of coating thickness which leads to the growth of the global UV cured coating market.
UV Cured Coatings Market - Drivers and Restraints
The global UV cured coating market is expected to register the significant CAGR over the forecast period as the demand of UV cured coating is increasing over the conventional PVC coatings, waterborne coatings, powder coatings, and high-solids coatings. The stringent environmental regulations lead to the less usage of conventional coating processes is one of the prime factor drives the global UV cured coating market. The growing awareness to reduce the volatile organic compounds (VOC) emissions by accepting eco-friendly technologies such as UV cured coatings also drive the global UV cured coating market. The increase in infrastructure development and spending, particularly for commercial and residential sectors is also boosting the demand of the UV cured coatings and drives the global UV cured coating market.
However, the oxygen inhibition while UV curing may cause the top layer to become uncured, sticky and wet and affects the long term reliability, which may hamper the growth of the global UV cured coating market.
UV Cured Coatings Market – Region Wise Outlook
The global UV Cured Coatings market is segmented into the seven regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). The APEJ is dominating the market and contributed the leading share to the global UV cured coatings market in terms of revenue and volume due to the increasing demand from the electronic and industrial hub from countries such as China and India. The North America region is also contributed the significant market share to the global UV cured coatings market followed by APEJ. The Western Europe and Eastern Europe are expected to register the descent market growth to the global UV cured coatings market over the forecast period. MEA and Latin America are at a nascent stage of UV cured coatings market and expected to register the lucrative market share over the forecast period 2016 to 2026.
UV Cured Coatings Market – Key Players
The key players of the global UV cured coatings market are as follows:
- Royal DSM N.V.
- Allnex Belgium SA/NV
- Alberdingk Boley GmbH
- BASF SE
- Covestro AG
- Nippon Gohsei
- Wanhua Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Miwon Specialty Chemical Co. Ltd
- Hitachi Chemical Company Ltd.
- Eternal Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Toagosei Co. Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Uv Cured Coatings Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
UV Cured Coatings Market – Segmentation
Theglobal UV cured coatings market has been segmented on the basis of composition, end use, chemical type, application and region.
On the basis of composition, the global UV cured coating market is segmented into:
- Oligomers (UV Curable Resins)
- Monomers (Reactive Diluents)
- Pigments and Additives
- Photo initiators
On the basis of end use, the global UV cured coating market is segmented into:
- industrial coatings
- electronic coatings
- Graphic Arts
On the basis of chemical type, the global UV cured coating market is segmented into:
- Epoxy Acrylates
- Polyester Acrylates
- Urethane Acrylates
On the basis of application, the global UV cured coating market is segmented into:
- Industrial Coatings
- Plastic Coatings
- Metal Coatings
- Wood & Paper Coatings
- Printing Inks
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Uv Cured Coatings Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Uv Cured Coatings Market . This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Uv Cured Coatings Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Uv Cured Coatings Market , FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.