This Vapor Barrier Films market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Vapor Barrier Films market.
Vapor Barrier Films Market: An Overview
Vapor barrier films are flexible laminated films, which are extensively used in various end-use industries. Using vapor barrier films ensure that the film restricts the movement of moisture in the form of water vapor. Some commonly used barrier materials include polyethylene, aluminum foil, and other coatings. Owing to their barrier attributes, vapor barrier films are also considered as a substitute to rigid packaging solutions. This renders convenience in product handling and aid in increasing the shelf life of packaged products. Increased shelf life ensures loss of spoilage during transit thereby reducing the wastage taking place throughout the supply chain. Polyethylene and polyamide are among the most preferred materials for manufacturing vapor barrier films. Polyamide vapor barrier films are considered ideal for construction applications, which can be attributed to their resilient nature. Moreover, polyethylene vapor barrier films are used for indoor applications for providing thermal insulation and prevent heat loss.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Vapor Barrier Films Market: Dynamics
Use of vapor barrier films allows the product last longer by ceasing the flow of the water vapor and moisture inside the package thereby declining degradation rate of the packed product. Increased usage of packaged & processed food has led to rising demand for vapor barrier films. Other than this, vapor barrier films are widely used for construction applications both indoor and outdoor, this can be attributed to their flame retardant nature coupled with high resilience. This is expected to buttress the demand for vapor barrier films during the period of forecast. Barrier coatings also aid in protection of sensitive equipment which leads to enhancement of long-term product performance, which extends the application of vapor barrier films in the packaging of healthcare equipment. These films are available in transparent as well as tinted variants depending upon the applications and are compatible with a wide range of surface materials such as metal, glass, concrete and plastic.
Vapor Barrier Films Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the vapor barrier films market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excl. Japan (APEJ), Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Japan. The penetration of vapor barrier films is relatively lower in the emerging economies when compared to developed economies, which gives the manufacturers enormous opportunities for expansion in these regions. Use of high barrier films in the packaging of food and other industries has led to increased adoption of vapor barrier films for packaging, this is expected to spur the demand for vapor barrier films in emerging economies of Asia Pacific region. Vapor barrier films market is expected to register substantial growth in the Asia Pacific region. North America and Western Europe have developed market for vapor barrier films and are expected to grow at a steady rate during the period of forecast.
Vapor Barrier Films Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the key players are Polifilm Group, Amcor Limited, Celplast Metallized Product Ltd, Kalliomuovi Oy, Optimum Plastics, Inc., Layfield Poly Films Ltd., 3M Company, GLT Products, SAES Getters S.p.A., ProAmpac Holdings, Glenroy Inc. and more. Many small-scale regional players are expected to contribute to the global vapor barrier films market in the coming years.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global vapor barrier films market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors, along with the market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on the vapor barrier films market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Vapor Barrier Films Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Vapor Barrier Films Market: Segmentation
Globally, the vapor barrier films market has been segmented on the basis of material, thickness and end-use industries
On the basis of material, the global vapor barrier films market has been segmented as follows-
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyamide (PA)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
On the basis of thickness, the global vapor barrier films market has been segmented as follows-
- Below 5 mil
- 5 mil – 10 mil
- 10 mil - 15 mil
- 15 mil and above
On the basis of end-use industries, the global vapor barrier films market has been segmented as follows
- Food & Beverages
- Building & Construction
- Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
- Electrical & Electronics
- Other Industrial
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size based on volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the market
- Competitive landscape of the market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on the market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Vapor Barrier Films Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Vapor Barrier Films Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Vapor Barrier Films Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Vapor Barrier Films Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)