This Vehicle Emission Testers Market market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Vehicle Emission Testers Market market.
GlobalVehicle Emission Testers Market: Introduction
Vehicle emission is the major source of pollution, and to monitor, measure and control these emissions vehicle emission testers are widely adopted. Vehicle emission testers are either fixed or portable type, however, their objective remains the same, to measure emission of carbon dioxide, hydrocarbons, nitrogen oxide, and other particulate matters from the vehicle. Such adjustable or movable vehicle emission testers enable easy monitoring and contribute towards maintaining environmental balance. Most of the companies offer varied types of vehicle emission testers, some common examples of vehicle emission testers are NDIR testers, flame ionization detectors, smoke meters, cross duct testers, emission and combustion testers with chillers, etc.
GlobalVehicle Emission Testers Market:Drivers and Challenges
The International Organization of Motor Vehicles (OICA) has estimated that over 16% of the man-made carbon dioxide emission is due to vehicle emission. This fact has forced the government bodies to impose regulations on vehicle emissions, which, in turn, has mandated the testing of vehicle emission frequently. Thereby, augmenting the growth of the vehicle emission testers market. Further, population in industrialized regions is witnessing a rise in premature deaths, owing to the pollution caused by emission of toxic gases such as sulfur oxides, nitrogen oxides and other particulate matters in the environment. Thus, to neutralize this severe effect, industries are opting for emission control solutions and thereby fueling the demand for vehicle emission testers in automotive sector. Furthermore, growing automotive industry is stipulated to contribute towards the growth of the vehicle emission testers significantly.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
In the wake to reduce emissions, the government of U.S. has framed and implemented stringent regulations. In June 2017, the U.S. entered the Paris Agreement within UNFCC (United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change) with other countries to reduce the emission of volatile organic gases. Under this agreement, the U.S. will be expending efforts to curb the global temperature rise during this century to below 20 C. This, in turn, will augment the demand for vehicle emission testers in the automotive sector, thereby increasing the market value of vehicle emission testers over the forecast period.
Global Vehicle Emission Testers Market: Regional Overview
Europe is expected to hold a significant share in the global vehicle emission testers market during the forecast period. This is due to the implantation of stringent regulations in the region towards adoption of vehicle emission testers. Also, vehicle emission testers enhance the efficiency of vehicle, as they check the health of the vehicle engine. With the ever-rising automotive industry in the Southeast Asian and Other Asia Pacific economies, SEA and Other APAC are expected to register the robust growth in the global vehicle emission testers market, among all the other regions. Japan and MEA are expected witness moderate growth in the vehicle emission testers market over the projected period.
Global Vehicle Emission Testers Market: Key Players
The global vehicle emission testers market is expected to be fairly fragmented market, owing to a vast number of local as well as global manufacturers. Examples of some of the market participants in the global vehicle emission testers market identified across the value chain include:
- Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
- LANDTEC NORTH AMERICA
- ECOM America, LTD.
- EIUK (Eurotron Instruments UK Ltd)
- E Instruments International, LLC
- AVL LIST GmbH
- Wuhan Cubic Optoelectronics Co.,Ltd
- CODEL International Ltd
- ETG Risorse
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Vehicle Emission Testers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Vehicle Emission Testers Market: Segmentation
On the basis of product type, the global vehicle emission testers market has been segmented as:
- NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) Testers
- Flame Ionization Detectors
- Smoke Meters
- Cross Duct Testers
- Emission and Combustion Testers with Chillers
On the basis of handling type, the global vehicle emission testers market has been segmented as:
- Fixed Vehicle Emission Testers
- Handheld Vehicle Emission Testers
- Portable Vehicle Emission Testers
On the basis of application, the global vehicle emission testers market has been segmented as:
- CO2 Testing
- O2 Testing
- Hydrocarbons (HC) Testing
- NO Testing
- Other Particulate Matters
On the basis of vehicle type, the global vehicle emission testers market has been segmented as:
- Two Wheelers
- Automated Guided Vehicles (AVG)
- Passenger Cars
- Economic Passenger Cars
- Mid-Sized Passenger Cars
- Luxury Passenger Cars
- Commercial Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint