Wire Tracer Market Overview
Wire tracer is generally used to locate and trace the energized and non-energized wires, breakers, coaxial cables, and telephone wires. The wire tracer is also used to determine and detect the non-ferrous metal, plastic, and plastic with a high level of accuracy.
The frequent requirement of wire tracer to detect and locate the live and dead cable in various industries is boosting the wire tracer market globally. Furthermore, the wire tracer is also used to identify the number of pairs of the wires, continuity of the wires, and line polarity of the cables.
Wire tracer helps professionals and technicians to detect the wires and cables which are located beneath the ground and within the walls and ceilings in a quick time. This wire tracer provides a safe way to test the wall sockets without damaging the wire, which are inside the walls.
Moreover, the wire tracer is very useful when holes are required to make in the ground and walls without touching the live and dead wires. High adoption of this instrument by technicians to ensure the installation work with safety is ultimately propelling the demand of the wire tracer in the market. Along with that, the easy use of wire tracer makes it user-friendly.
Wire Tracer Market: Drivers & Restraints
Technological advancement associated with the wire tracer is accelerating the market growth.
Technological advancement related to wire tracer is one of the vital factors that drive the wire tracer market significantly. The advanced wire tracer comes up with the advanced features such as automatic, manual, and UAC measuring modes which facilitates the wire and cable locating procedure.
These new wire tracers can identify short circuits inside the walls and under roofing. Moreover, the handheld/ portable wire tracer can be used to locate the lines and determine the connections between the cables. Increasing demand for these advanced wire tracer in a various industrial environment to detect the line interruption is contributing to the growth of the wire tracer market globally.
Innovative features such as sensitive measurement adjustment, headphone jack, multiple position toggle switch and facility of acoustic alarm influenced the demand for wire tracer in the market.
On the other hand, there are some restraints that hampers the wire tracer market growth. The expensive prices associated with some advanced wire tracer is one of the restraints that hinder the wire tracer market growth. Slower industrial growth and lack of presence of prominent wire tracer manufacturers in undeveloped regions are also hampering the wire tracer market growth.
Wire Tracer Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the prominent manufacturers of the wire tracer are Fluke Corporation, PCE Deutschland GmbH, FLIR Systems, Amprobe, Leica Geosystems AG, Mastech Group Limited and
- Prominent manufacturers are continuously making efforts to design and manufacture the handy and portable wire tracers. For instance, PCE Deutschland GmbH one of the leading wire tracer manufacturers, launched the new PCE-191 CB wire/cable tracer in the market for easy handling and quick testing.
- Also, Fluke Corporation another wire tracer manufacturer introduced fluke 2042 wire tracer which includes the innovative features such as LC display for transmitting level and transmitting code, auto power-off facility and additional torch lamp function for dark environment.
Wire Tracer Market: Regional Overview
Considering the demand for wire tracer, the North America region holds a noteworthy market share due to the rapid industrial growth. Furthermore, the rapid adoption of wire tracer in this region is also driving the market growth. In terms of value, the Europe region is anticipated to follow the North America region.
Moreover, the rapid penetration of the construction and telecommunication industry in the APEJ region and frequent requirement of wire tracer these industries in this region is expected to witness the significant market growth over the forecast period. On the other hand, growing infrastructure facilities in the MEA region is also expected to account for moderate market share.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on
- Wire tracer Market Segments
- Wire tracer Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan ( Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Wire Tracer Market: Segmentation
On the basis of end user Industry, wire tracer market is segmented into
- Service Providers
On the basis of end use Industry, wire tracer market is segmented into