Electrochemistry meters are among the essential laboratory equipment across research laboratories, as they serve to monitor and measure multiple factors such as dissolved oxygen, conductivity, pH, and concentration of ions, in sample solutions. Regularly employed in monitoring processes within the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, electrochemistry meters are vital for environmental testing, agricultural samples testing, food samples testing. Furthermore, increasing R&D expenditure of biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies will remain a strong factor, underpinning sales of electrochemistry meters in coming years.
Considerable demand for electrochemistry meters has been observed in academic institutions since the recent past, which is driving the revenue of electrochemistry meters market. Moreover, increasing demand for multi-parameter test meters and rising awareness among the people about the safe water consumption are boosting the growth of electrochemistry meters market.
Electrochemistry Meters Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the prominent players in the global electrochemistry meters market are Metrohm AG (Switzerland), HANNA Instruments, Inc. (U.S.), Xylem Inc. (U.S.), DKK TOA Corporation (Japan), METTLER-TOLEDO International, Inc. (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Endress+Hauser AG (Switzerland), Yokogawa Electric Corporation (Japan), and Horiba Ltd. (Japan).
The key players in the global electrochemistry meter market are focusing on acquisitions, partnerships, collaboration and mergers for enhancing the quality and the product portfolio of the company. Along with that, the manufacturers are focusing on launching new enhanced and improved electrochemistry meters for the customers.
- In April 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., one of the prominent US based players in the industry, entered a research collaboration over the development of advanced end-to-end workflows for the preparation, characterization, and monitoring of novel and complex bio therapeutics using liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS).
- In March 2019, the company had announced the acquisition of Brammer Bio, a leader in viral vector contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO).
Electrochemistry Meters Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of the geography, the countries with a significant economy such as Canada and US in North America are estimated to capture the significant share of electrochemistry meters Owing to, rapid development in the field of research laboratories, biotechnology and pharmaceutical Industries. In addition, growing government spending on academic research institutes in North America is boosting the growth of the electrochemistry meters market.
European countries such as France and Germany are expected to hold a prominent share in the electrochemistry meters market Owing to, increase in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries in the European countries. Therefore, these parameters are propelling the growth of the electrochemistry meters market in Europe.
Moreover, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan is also estimated to capture the substantial share in the electrochemistry meters market, owing to increasing food and agriculture industries and government spending on academic research institutes. Growth of the environmental testing space in the APEJ is estimated to boost the electrochemistry meters market growth during the forecast period, at a significant CAGR.
In Middle East Africa, there is upsurge in number of biotechnology and pharmaceutical countries along with that, increasing government expenditure on the academic research laboratories for improving the quality of the devices is estimated to fuel gradually the demand for the electrochemistry meters market during the forecast period in Middle East Africa.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Electrochemistry meter Market Segments
- Electrochemistry meter Market Dynamics
- Electrochemistry meter Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Electrochemistry Meters Market: Segmentation
The global electrochemistry meters market has been segmented on the basis of the product type, technology type, end use industry, and region.
The global electrochemistry meters market is segmented by product type:
- pH and ORP Meter
- Conductivity Meter
- Ion Concentration Meter
- Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Potentiometric Titrators
- Pocket Testers
The global electrochemistry meters market is segmented by technology type:
The global electrochemistry meters market is segmented by end use industry:
- Environmental Testing
- Food and Agriculture
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical
- Academic Research Institutes
- Detailed overview of Electrochemistry meter parent market
- Changing Electrochemistry meter market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Electrochemistry meter market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Electrochemistry meter market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.