This Wireless Lan Controller market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Wireless Lan Controller market.
Wireless LAN Controller Market Overview
Wireless LAN is a wireless computer network that enables a device to connect and communicate wirelessly. Wireless LAN includes broadband internet connections in offices and homes, which provide freedom, convenience and transforms words, music, data, and video around the world with the use of any computer. It enables real-time connectivity for business applications, such as sending emails, working on spreadsheets, and marketing research and other applications.
A wireless LAN controller configures and manages a wireless Access Points (AP’s) that allow wireless devices to connect to the network. The primary job of an access point is to broadcast a wireless signal coming from a router that many devices can detect and tune into. The wireless LAN controller handles the structure of wireless access point. The reliability and security provided by wireless LAN controllers increases with each deployment.
The various technologies used in wireless LAN controllers have advanced over time, and several new wireless LAN technologies have emerged. Prominent transmission techniques used by wireless LAN controllers include spread spectrum, narrowband microwave and infrared. The rise in wired and wireless connectivity requirements and increase in number of smart devices (such as mobile phones and tablets) is propelling the growth of wireless LAN controller market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Wireless LAN Controller Market: Drivers and Challenges
Wireless LAN controller efficiency is also evolving and especially as mobile devices are become more diverse and common. The requirement for tablets, laptops, media-intensive devices and smartphones in business is creating huge demand for wireless LAN controllers. The increasing investment in network infrastructure by various countries around the world is also creating potential growth opportunities for the wireless LAN controller market. Also, the widespread integration of wired and wireless networks around the world is fuelling the growth of wireless LAN controller market. Moreover, the growing demand for wireless LAN controller due to the usability and functionality with consumer devices is boosting the growth of wireless LAN controller market.
Apart from this, one of the major challenge for the growth of wireless LAN controller market is the integration of advanced technologies within the existing network infrastructure. Also, the range limitation of wireless LAN controller in the large network structure is also one of the major factors which may limit the growth of wireless LAN controller market.
Wireless LAN Controller Market: Competition Landscape
Some prominent players in the Wireless LAN Controller market are Cisco, Zyxel, Fortinet, Huawei, Juniper, Dell, Netgear, Samsung, D-Link, Hirschmann, Avaya Corporation, Lancom Systems, Meru Networks, 4ipnet, Ruckus Wireless.
Wireless LAN Controller Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of geography, North America is expected to capture the significant market share in wireless LAN controller market owing to the presence of various key wireless LAN controller provider in the region and due to the early adoption of advanced technologies within this region. Europe and Asia Pacific are expected to register high growth rates during the forecast period in the wireless LAN controller market due to the high investment in network infrastructure and growth in IT and telecommunication sector. Latin America and Middle East & Africa are also expected to gain potential growth opportunities in wireless LAN controller market due to the adoption of advanced technologies and increasing penetration of smart devices within the countries in the regions.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Wireless LAN Controller Market Segments
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 – 2018
- Current & Future Market Size & Forecast, 2019 - 2029
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Wireless LAN Controller Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Technology Roadmap
- Value Chain Analysis
- Wireless LAN Controller Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Wireless Lan Controller Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Wireless LAN Controller Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of Wireless LAN Controller Market on the Basis of Type:
Segmentation of Wireless LAN Controller Market on the Basis of Throughput:
- 1-10 Gbps
- 10-20 Gbps
- 20-30 Gbps
- 30-40 Gbps
- More than 40 Gbps
Segmentation of Wireless LAN Controller Market on the Basis of Enterprise Size:
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Segmentation of Wireless LAN Controller Market on the Basis of Industry:
- IT & Telecom
- Energy & utilities
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Wireless Lan Controller Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Wireless Lan Controller Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Wireless Lan Controller Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Wireless Lan Controller Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.