Antimicrobial Wipes Market: Slew of Product Launches Expected as Companies Include Biodegradable Options in their Portfolio, says
The global antimicrobial wipes market is expected to witness surging demand in the forthcoming years. Future Market Insights (FMI) has projected it to record a CAGR of 10% between 2020 and 2030.
Antimicrobial Wipes Market
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights on the antimicrobial wipes marke...
Antimicrobial wipes have gained traction as an effective way of decontaminating. With governments across the world taking initiatives to spread awareness on the importance of hygiene, the demand for different kinds of sanitizers is expected to rise.
While antimicrobial wipes are extensively used across hospitals and healthcare centers, it is also witnessing increasing demand in the household and commercial sectors. FMI foresees the market to benefit from the rising focus on innovations among leading players.
In its recent study, FMI offers exhaustive information on the prevailing trends in the global antimicrobial market. It offers insights into hidden opportunities within the market, besides providing recommendations to help the market players plan future growth strategies.
Some of the key factors highlighted in the report are:
- The global antimicrobial wipes market is expected to surpass US$ 7 Bn by the end of 2020
- North America, followed by Europe is expected dominate the global antimicrobial wipes market over the forecast period. Despite North America’s dominance, South Asia is expected to emerge as a lucrative market for antimicrobial wipes
- South Asia is expected to emerge as a lucrative market, exhibiting growth at a higher CAGR. The rising use of antimicrobial wipes across schools. Hospitals, offices, gyms, and other organizations will aid the expansion of the market in the region
- FMI projects ecommerce penetration to be a key game changer for the market. With consumers showing a higher degree of inclination towards shopping online an increasing number of companies are expected to spend on creating a robust online presence
Rising Focus on Biodegradability and Sustainability to Spur Innovations
Most antimicrobial wipes are meant for single use, which means once used they are to be disposed of. This adds to carbon footprint, aggravating already pressing issues of landfill. Consumers today are also driven by environmental concerns, which has made them more conscientious about components used in their products.
Antimicrobial wipes made from biodegradable materials will gain brownie points since they will serve the dual purpose of decontaminating without causing harm to the nature. This is a defining trend, compelling manufacturers to expand their existing product portfolio.
Who is winning?
Some of the key players operating in the antimicrobial wipes market are Crosstex International, Inc., ConvaTec Inc., coVita, The Procter & Gamble Company, Nootie, Hopkins Medical Products, CleanTex, Prodene GmbH, GAMA Healthcare Ltd., Teampac Oyand, Edgewell Personal Care and others.
Manufacturers are significantly spending on product development and ascertaining to safety parameters to gain edge in the market. This has resulted into a slew of product launches. For instance:
- In 2019, Eisai Co., Ltd., a Japanese pharmaceutical company launched ETAK antimicrobial wipes (wet) at drug & pharmacy stores worldwide.
- In 2019, Edgewell Personal Care developed a wet antibacterial hand wipes containing active ingredient Benzalkonium Chloride which is an antimicrobial agent helping to kill bacteria on skin.
“An increasing number of companies are introducing sustainable antimicrobial wipes. They are also eliminating the use of harmful compounds to make their products eco-friendlier. However, owing to the recent COVID-19 outbreak, the focus on the production of alcohol-based wipes has surged since they offer better disinfection,” said a lead analyst at FMI.
Get Valuable Insights into Antimicrobial Wipes Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the global antimicrobial wipes market, presenting historical demand data (2015-2019) and forecast statistics for the period from 2020-2030. The study divulges compelling insights on the antimicrobial wipes market based on the product type (skincare wipes, and surface disinfectant wipes), end user (hospitals/healthcare centres, offices/commercial, food service, food processing, manufacturing & industrial, schools & universities, hospitality, grocery, convenience stores and retail, individuals, and household), nature (scented, unscented), sales channel (hypermarkets/supermarkets, specialty stores, discount stores, multi-brand stores, online retail sales, independent departmental stores, and other sales channel) across all major regions.
About Consumer Products division of FMI
Expert analysis, in-depth insights, and strategic recommendations - the Retail & Consumer Products team at Future Market Insights helps clients from all over the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over 500+ reports, the team has analyzed the consumer goods industry lucidly in 80+ countries for over a decade. We provide end-to-end research database on retail & consumer products market and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Brics Oral Care Market Opportunity Assessment
- Asean Organic Cosmetics Market
- Mena Pou Water Purifiers Market
- India Pou Water Purifier Market
- Organic Tobacco Market
- Global Ready To Eat Food Market
- Global Mobile Phone Accessories Market
- Global Fragrances Market
- Driving Protection Gear Market
- Smart Water Bottle Market
- Medical Loupes Market
- Halal Cosmetics Market
- Gcc Air Purifiers Market
- Skin Lightening Products Market
- Hand Sanitizer Market