BOPP Tapes Manufacturers Eye Profitable Opportunity in E-commerce Expansion, Finds FMI Report
Extensively used for sealing of heavy duty cartons that are utilized in packaging of domestic and international trade consignments, BOPP tapes represent a rapidly progressing global market. Between 2019 and 2029, the global BOPP tapes market is set for a promising growth outlook at over 4% CAGR. The forecast is based on a new Future Market Insights (FMI) study.
Bopp Packaging Tapes Market
A recent market study published by FMI on the BOPP Tapes market includes global industry a...
BOPP tapes are highly suitable for manufacturing and warehousing, which continues to push their adoption within the E-commerce industry. Customized BOPP tapes is a new market trend, says the report. High growth potential resides in the markets of emerging economies.
The BOPP tapes has included feature of low noise during packaging on the cartons, ideal for machine applications that saves time and gives accurate and uniform sealing to the boxes. It can withstand all the extreme weather to due its physical property of higher tensile strength among its group.
Key Takeaways - BOPP Tapes Market Study
- BOPP tapes witness a massive demand in the global market for the following properties- transparency with double-sided adhesion, non-toxicity, ease of use, reasonable retraction rate, and, most importantly, water and chemical resistance, longer life and good strength, which adds to its good-tear-proof performance.
- Manufacturing & warehousing, followed by E-commerce industry, are identified as prominent end-use industries of BOPP tapes
- Customized BOPP tapes are projected to be preferred over plain or single color BOPP tape in following years
- Usage of BOPP tapes for packaging especially for food & beverages is expected to remain substantial as it ensures precise and durable packaging
- The hot melt rubber adhesive has better quick stick bonding to carton boxes (corrugated paper board), however hot melt acrylic has long-lasting adhesive properties.
- East Asian market is experiencing a high demand for BOPP tapes. This prominent demand is majorly driven by the presence of China that is driving the production of all the industries across the global market with cost-efficient ability.
Focus of Eminent Manufacturers on Global Alliance
Prominent manufacturers in the BOPP tapes market are targeting emerging markets such as South Asia and East Asia to strengthen their market position. These regions are considered by the rapid growth of key end-use industries, especially the manufacturing sector post-recession. Expansion of global business footprints and new product development are key strategies adopted by BOPP tapes manufacturers to strengthen the market position. For instance,
- In March 2019, tesa SE set up a new manufacturing plant in China by investing US$ 33 Mn. This unit would focus on manufacturing all forms of tapes catering to the demand for electronics, manufacturing and warehousing industries.
- In August 2018, Intertape Polymer Group Inc. acquired ‘Polyair’. ‘Polyair’ is involved in the protective packaging business with 7 manufacturing facilities and a distribution center in North America.
About BOPP Tapes Market Report
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, offers an unbiased analysis of the global BOPP tapes market, analysing historical demand from 2014-2018 and forecast statistics for 2019-2029. The study unravels growth projections on the BOPP tapes market on the basis of Thickness (35 - 50 Micron, 51-65 Micron, Above 65 Micron), adhesive (Hot Melt Rubber, Hot Melt Acrylic), width (11mm-30mm, 31mm-70mm, above 70mm), and end use (Manufacturing & Warehousing, E-commerce and others), across seven major regions.
For additional information, write to the analyst at pres[email protected]
About Packaging Division at Future Market Insights
The Packaging division at FMI provides an in-depth historical analysis and granular projections of the global packaging market. Ranging from packaging materials to designs & formats, FMI has an exhaustive market research database, serving clients with unique offerings and strategic recommendations. With a repository of 750+ reports, the team analyzed the packaging industry comprehensively in 70+ countries. The team evaluates every node of the value chain and provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Beverage Packaging Market
- Corrugated Boxes Market
- Plastic Pails Market
- Iv Infusion Bottle Seals And Caps Market
- Filament Tapes Market
- Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Market
- Protective Packaging Market
- Dairy Products Packaging Market
- Next Generation Packaging Technology Market
- Container Glass Market
- Cosmetic Pencil And Pen Packaging Market
- Confectionery Packaging Market
- Plastic Caps And Closures Market
- Nylon Films For Liquid Packaging Market
- Parenteral Packaging Market