Steady Demand from Mining and Construction Industries to Boost Growth of Bulk Material Handling Systems Market
Construction and mining industries are major adopters of the bulk material handling systems with demand-driven from activities such as ore extraction, crushing, grinding, site-cleaning, demolishing, decommissioning and others. Moreover, continuous migration, growing urbanization, and high value infrastructure projects with healthy investment drive growth of the bulk material handling market.
Bulk Material Handling System Market
A recent market study published by future market insights on the bulk material handling sy...
The bulk material handling systems market was estimated at US$ 5.1 Bn in 2021 and is projected to register a CAGR of about 2% over the forecast period.
Key Takeaways of Bulk Material Handling Systems Market Study
- Key players focus on expansion of footprint in the developing countries, which also involves moving new products into new markets such as the Middle East, China and India where construction industry registered a double digit growth in the past decade.
- As per the recent trend in the mining industry in the Americas and Asia Pacific, the demand for bulk material handling systems is expected to be from open or surface pit mining especially for coal and ferrous mining.
- Since the rental and leasing service is a strong aspect of the bulk material handling systems market, many players have incorporated rental services as business segment while directly selling bulk material handling systems.
- Band conveyor and stackers have been identified as the most recognizable bulk material handling systems as they are capable of accomplishing various tasks such as stock piling and transportation, particularly in packaging and manufacturing end use industries.
“Rental services play a pivotal role in the bulk material handling systems market, as these equipment are capital intensive. Hence, to gain profits in this market, players can focus on offering rental and leasing services while also directly selling bulk material handling systems,” says an FMI analyst.
Bulk Material Handling Systems: Competition Scenario
The bulk material handling systems market is assessed to be fragmented market, where market players such as Hitachi Construction Machinery Co., Thyssenkrupp, Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd., Liebherr Group, and Sumitomo Heavy Industries are estimated maintain their dominance in the market throughout the forecast period, and have strong order inflow.
The increasing exploration and production (E&P) activities in oil & gas and mining industries coupled with burgeoning demand from construction industry as a result of growing infrastructural projects is expected to led to high volume orders of bulk material handling systems in the global market.
Increasing awareness of benefits and the resulting demand for automated bulk material handling systems is anticipated to reflect optimistically on the market growth rate of conveyors and stackers.
Though E&P activities in Europe are recovering, the region is projected to foresee healthy growth, attributable to the promising dynamics in the rest of the end-use industries that deploy bulk material handling systems, such as packaging and manufacturing.
What’s in it for you?
The global bulk material handling systems market report published by Future Market Insights details an extensive market analysis for the projected period of 2021-2031. The bulk material handling systems report offers a comprehensive analysis of major equipment across various end use industries with their regional market dynamics and sales forecast. The study contains information about emerging market opportunities over the forecast period, and also highlights supply trends, key considerations for manufacturers, and other macro-and-micro factors impacting the growth of the bulk material handling systems market.
About Industrial Automation Division at Future Market Insights
The Industrial Automation & Equipment division at FMI adopts a novel approach and innovative perspective in analyzing the global machinery and industrial automation market. A range of FMI’s market research reports offer comprehensive coverage of capital, portable, process, construction, industrial, and special purpose machinery used across manufacturing sector. The team also conducts distinctive analysis about installed base, consumables, replacement, and USP-feature application matrix, making us a prominent voice of authority in the industry. We are associates of choice for established as well as budding industry
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Conveyor Systems Market
- Global Lead Acid Battery Market
- Global Magnetic Separator Market
- Produced Water Treatment Market
- Global Variable Frequency Drives Market
- Global Pharmacy Automation System Market
- Global Oil Gas Terminal Automation Market
- Switchgears Market
- Industrial Robotics Market
- Heat Recovery Steam Generator Market
- Telecom Tower Power Systems Market
- Us Plastic To Fuel Market
- Heat Pumps Market
- Centrifugal Pumps Market
- Chilled Beam System Market