Sales of Calcium Acetate Boosted by Pharmaceutical Industry; Market to Witness Sustained Growth through 2029, Reports Future Market Insights
Global calcium acetate market is poised for modest growth at approximately 3% CAGR through the duration of projection period (2019-2029). Steady demand for calcium acetate continues to arise from various end-use industries such as food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, textiles, agriculture and petroleum. Moreover, manufacturers are focused on undertaking growth-oriented strategies for long-term competitive ascendancy.
Calcium Acetate Market
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the Calcium Acetate mar...
Key Takeaways of Calcium Acetate Market Study
- Role of calcium acetate in food preservation is projected to facilitate the overall market growth through the forecast period.
- Soaring demand for calcium acetate in blood phosphate regulation during dialysis is bolstering the market.
- Accelerating R&D activities for diversifying end-use applications is contributing to calcium acetate market growth.
- Gains in calcium acetate market will be concentrated in Asia Pacific and North America.
- Availability of alternatives would hinder the growth of calcium acetate market in the foreseeable future.
- Consumers’ greater inclination towards chemical-free products will stagnate the demand for calcium acetate through 2029.
Major stakeholders in global calcium acetate market must leverage expansion opportunities in high-growth regions such as Asia Pacific and Europe and form strategic alliances to gather stronger market foothold.
Europe Captures 31.2% Revenue Share in Global Calcium Acetate Market
Owing to established end-use industries of calcium acetate, Europe will continue to capture majority share through the forecast period. Higher income levels of consumers also contribute significantly to overall regional market growth. Leading manufacturers in this region continue to promote R&D activities for diversifying the applications.
Asia Pacific presents remunerative opportunities for calcium acetate manufacturers. Both in terms of consumption and production, Asia Pacific is a crucial market. Moreover, burgeoning end-use industries continue to supplement the regional market growth. Hence, Asia Pacific will account for substantial market share through 2029.
Leading Players Undertake Expansion Activities to Solidify their Place in Global Market
The global calcium acetate market is a fairly consolidated landscape. Major players profiled in this FMI study include, but are not limited to, Merck Millipore, Alemark, GFS Chemicals, Allan Chemical Corp., Richman Chemical, AVA Chemical PVT. LTD., Avantor Performance Materials, and Hawaii Chemicals & Scientific. Capacity and geographic expansion will be the key strategic focus of market leaders.
Prominent companies must channel their efforts towards broadening the applications they cater to. This move would fortify their position in developed regional markets such as Europe. Moreover, to expand foothold in emerging countries, they must opt for capacity expansion strategy.
More about the Report
FMI’s study offers an in-depth market forecast and analysis on the global calcium acetate market. The major categories encompassed by the report include function (texturizer, thickener, firming agent, and stabilizer), application (pet food, agriculture, food & beverages, and pharmaceuticals) across five regions (Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Europe, Latin America and North America).
About Chemicals & Materials division of FMI
The Chemicals & Materials division at FMI offers distinct and pin-point analysis about the chemicals & materials industry. Coverage of the chemicals and materials market extends from commodity, bulk, specialty and petrochemicals to advanced materials, composites, and nanotechnology. The team also puts special emphasis on ‘green alternatives’, recycling and renewable technology developments, and supply-demand trade assessment. Our research studies are widely referred by chemical manufacturers, research institutions, channel partners, and government bodies for developing – ‘The Way Forward’.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Apac Flexible Glass Market
- Global Biobased Biodegradable Plastics Market
- Global Bio Plastics Market
- Bric Automotive Plastics Market
- Europe Advanced Aerospace Coatings Market
- India Construction Chemical Market
- Global Biophotonics Market
- Global Antimicrobial Additives Market
- Firearm Lubricant Market
- Global Pearlescent Pigment Market
- Global Adsorbents Market
- Global Barite Market
- Global Polyvinyl Chloride Market
- Global Corrosion Protective Coatings Market
- Global Mining Flotation Chemicals Market