CCTV Camera Market to Reach US$ 16 Bn by 2029, Driven by Growing Need for Public Video Monitoring Due to COVID-19 Pandemic
Critical infrastructure security is of utmost importance, as these facilities continuously face physical intrusions, thefts, terrorism threats, and trespassing issues. Many governments across the world are ramping up their security measures to protect critical infrastructure such as oil & gas refineries, power plants, smart grids, and water utilities from perimeter intrusion attacks. Hence CCTV-based video surveillance systems are in great demand to protect critical assets within these infrastructures. Solutions such as IP CCTV cameras, thermal imaging cameras, and AI-enabled video analytical solutions are increasingly being adopted to ensure robust video surveillance, and thus, contributing to market growth. The global CCTV camera market is anticipated to exhibit a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period of 2019-2029.
Cctv Camera Market
A recent market report published by Future Market Insights on the CCTV camera market inclu...
COVID-19 Pandemic Impact Analysis
As global economies are currently facing a critical crisis situation due to the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak, this, in turn, is impacting the supply chain and logistic operations of various video surveillance system manufacturers. Over the past 5 years, the market for CCTV cameras has grown by almost 6%, globally. In 2019, total value of the global CCTV camera market is estimated to be nearly US$ 9 Bn. However, due to the coronavirus outbreak, the need for video surveillance has grown further in Q1, 2020, which would continue in Q2, 2020, as the demand for public video surveillance would grow significantly for security monitoring amidst lockdowns.
“The video surveillance industry is currently seeing innovation in CCTV cameras with AI-enabled capabilities and advanced thermal imaging techniques. These enhanced video monitoring cameras are poised to substantially impact the video surveillance industry in the near term. Moreover, amid the novel coronavirus pandemic, AI technologies bring superior face recognition, object recognition, and event recognition capabilities that can help detect suspected patients of COVID-19.”
Key Takeaways of CCTV Camera Market Study
- North America is expected to hold a significant share in the global CCTV camera market during the forecast period.
- Dome cameras are likely to capture a leading share in the global CCTV camera market among all model types during the forecast period, as these cameras are widely used for end-to-end security solutions all over the globe.
- By technology, IP/network-based CCTV systems are anticipated to retain their hegemony in the global CCTV camera market during the forecast period, as they find immense application in the residential sector.
- Demand for CCTV cameras in the residential sector is estimated to expand at an impressive CAGR. However, the commercial sector is estimated to continue to hold significant market share in the global CCTV camera market during the forecast period.
Increasing Adoption of Video Analytics to Propel Sales
Smart CCTV surveillance systems are able to detect, recognize, analyse, and track people, vehicles, and objects, alike. Video analytics software built into CCTV face recognition technology also monitors seamlessly in real time, and adds significant benefits in live-monitored and incident review operations. Video analytics allows improved operational performance and increased security monitoring to detect unauthorized physical intrusions across perimeters.
More Valuable Insights on CCTV Camera Market
Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global CCTV camera market, providing historical data of 2014-2018 and forecast statistics for 2019-2029. To understand the opportunities in the CCTV camera market, the market is segmented on the basis of model type, technology, camera sensor type, and application, across eight major regions.
For additional information, write to the analyst at email@example.com
About Technology Division at Future Market Insights
The technology team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, time efficient research, and strategic recommendations with an objective to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has been analyzing the industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis on key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Internet Of Everything Market
- Smart Fitness Market
- Mena Digital Transformation Market
- Poland It Software And Service Market
- Global Mobile Application Market
- Global E Tailing Market
- Global Head Mounted Display Market
- Russian It Software And Services Market
- Head Up Display Market
- Marine Communication Market
- Global Residential Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market
- Global Flat Panel Display Market
- Advanced Distribution Management Systems Market
- Wearable Computing Devices Market
- Global Enterprise Asset Management Market