Versatility and E-mobility to Open Door to Success for Compact Loader Manufacturers
Compact loaders have transformed from single tool equipment - bucket only - to multi-tool equipment. Advances in attachment offerings over the past decade have stepped up the versatility and productivity of compact loaders.
Compact Loaders Market
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the compact loaders mar...
At present, compact loaders are commonplace in landscaping projects and construction sites, given their optimal size, low fuel consumption, and new attachment options.
At the heart of some of the most notable tech-enabled transformations over recent past, compact loaders have emerged as fertile breeding ground for innovations and application versatility.
Compact Loaders Market Size Study
- Players to reap relevant profits from industrial and agriculture and forestry sectors
- Compact track loaders to generate significant revenue through 2030
- Market in North America to make considerable strides, especially in agriculture and forestry vertical
- E-mobility to define growth strategies of market players in near future
“Reliability, coupled with long-lasting service life, of compact loaders is auguring well for rental models in the global market, which captures relatively greater revenue share in the compact construction equipment industry versus other product families such as general purpose excavators. In addition, advent of electromobility (e-mobility) is expected to further work in favor of rental business models in coming years,” says analyst at FMI.
COVID-19 Impact on Compact Loaders Market
With prolonged inactivity in construction industry, overall delays in construction project timelines, and interrupted fund flows for operations, the global compact loaders market is at the wrong end of COVID-19 pandemic.
As a preventative measure against COVID-19 crisis, majority of manufacturers have been prioritizing workforce safety and are closing down most of their manufacturing units for certain timeframe.
Construction activities have contracted across the globe in Q2 of 2020 amid countrywide lockdowns and impact of physical distancing protocols. About a quarter of projects were paused in the second quarter, and on-site productivity is projected to fall by 12% in near future.
Moving ahead, sales volume of construction equipment has plummeted nearly 70% on-year during first quarter, and utilization has almost halved, following 20% volume dip in FY 2020. That said, the compact loaders market is set for steady recovery as building sites gradually reopen after lockdown relaxations.
Compact Loaders Market – Competitive Intelligence
Significant rise in e-mobility is likely to reimagine the market landscape. Manufacturers are investing heavily in transforming their product lines from diesel to electric. For instance,
- Case Construction Equipment has rolled out Project Zeus 580 EV, which is regarded as first fully electric backhoe loader in construction industry.
- Volvo CE is expected to kick start the production of its range of electric wheel loaders and compact excavators, which would be ideal for city use.
- Yanmar Holdings has acquired ASV Holdings, which is among key suppliers for compact tracked loaders and skid steer loaders. The acquisition has aided Yanmar Holdings to utilize well-established dealer network of ASV Holdings and strengthen its position globally, particularly in North America.
To Know More About Compact Loaders Market:
A new market research report published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the global compact loaders market report offers comprehensive insights into the market demand trends and analysis of opportunities over the forecast period, 2020-2030. The report examines the compact loaders market through three different segments – application, product type and region. The compact loaders market report also provides extensive assessment of pricing by different key market dynamics, life cycle analysis, and technologies that are being deployed in the manufacturing of compact loaders and product adoption across several end-use industries.
About the Automotive Division of FMI
The automotive division of FMI offers a novel approach and innovative perspective in the analysis of the industrial automation market. Comprehensive coverage of capital, portable, process, construction, industrial, and special purpose machinery across the manufacturing sector and distinctive analysis about the installed base, consumables, replacement, USP-feature-application matrix make us a pioneering voice in the industry. We are preferred associates with established as well as budding industry stakeholders, and channel partners when it comes to sustaining, growing, and identifying new revenue prospects.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market
- Global Hybrid Vehicles Market
- Asia Pacific Automotive Telematics Market
- Global Air Transport Mro Market
- Global Automotive Turbochargers Market
- Global Emission Control Catalyst Market
- Global Aircraft Cabin Interior Market
- Golf Cart Market
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market
- Compact Wheel Loaders Market
- Auto Ventilated Seats Market
- Bicycle Chain Market
- Dual Clutch Transmission Market
- Automotive Pumps Market
- Automotive Performance Parts Market