Crane Market Set for US$ 57 Bn Valuation by 2029, on Back of Increasing Investments in Public & Private Sector Construction Projects
In the current market scenario, rising number of construction projects in South East Asian and Latin American countries, and tie-ups with prominent sales channel partners and manufacturing entities for long-term supply, will drive the global crane market. Further, integration of smart solutions and automation in cranes are expected to enhance sales during the forecast period. Strong customer relationships with dealers/distributors and other stakeholders in the distribution channel, reinforced through local market presence, has been at the forefront among the various policies and plans adopted by prominent players in the global crane market.
A recent market study published by FMI on the global crane market offers a comprehensive a...
Value of the global crane market was approximately US$ 38 Bn in 2018, which is projected to increase 1.5X by 2029.
Insights Gathered from Crane Market Study
- The integration of cranes with IoT is expected to allow key players to increase sales during the forecast period, especially through contracts from leading companies dealing in real estate buildings and commercial apartments.
- Rising number of remote operations have boosted demand, and more customers are demanding high load capacity cranes.
- Loader cranes find application in refineries and offshore oil droll platforms, and increase in the production capacity of crude oil across the globe (to cater to energy needs) will have a positive impact on the loader crane segment.
- Lack of technological adoption in conventional cranes will act as a restraint, and manufacturers will have to adopt advanced automation solutions to sustain and enhance their market share.
- China is estimated to hold a significant share in the global crane market, and is expected to drive market growth in the region, while growing at a CAGR of above 5% in terms of value from 2019 to 2029.
“Increasing demand for high capacity cranes and need for portability are propelling the sales of handheld cranes, mainly manufactured by leading players. Further, providing customer-specific products at attractive costs based upon individuals’ economic tier and spending capability is expected to drive the growth of the crane market in the coming years.”
Crane Market: Participant Insights
The crane market is largely fragmented, owing to a large number of established and large players. The report also provides details of some of the key players in the global crane market, such as Liebherr Group, XCMG Construction Machinery Co. Ltd, The Manitowoc Company, Texrex Corporation, Cargotec Oyj, Tadano Ltd., Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co., Ltd. Kobelco Ltd, and Kato, among others. Increasing investments in public and private sector construction projects are primarily responsible for driving the growth of the market.
Competitiveness in this landscape is growing stronger, and the adoption of new crane technology is superseding the cranes of yesteryears. With numerous updations, customizations, and innovations, end users can increase uptime, save on maintenance and energy costs, scale products with the business, and extend the life of their investments, all of which will play a significant role in the global crane market.
Know More about Crane Market Report
A new market research report published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the global crane market includes global industry analysis of 2014-2018 and opportunity assessment for 2019-2029. The report provides insightful analysis of the global crane market through five different categories - type, capacity, application, design and region. The crane market report details current installed base, product adoption across different applications, prevailing trends and technologies being adopted in the manufacturing of crane, life cycle analysis, and pricing analysis by different product types.
For additional information, write to the analyst at [email protected]rketinsights.com
About Industrial Automation Division at Future Market Insights
The Industrial Automation & Equipment division at FMI adopts a novel approach and innovative perspective in analyzing the global machinery and industrial automation market. A range of FMI’s market research reports offer comprehensive coverage of capital, portable, process, construction, industrial, and special purpose machinery used across manufacturing sector. The team also conducts distinctive analysis about installed base, consumables, replacement, and USP-feature application matrix, making us a prominent voice of authority in the industry. We are associates of choice for established as well as budding industry
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Conveyor Systems Market
- Global Lead Acid Battery Market
- Global Magnetic Separator Market
- Produced Water Treatment Market
- Global Variable Frequency Drives Market
- Global Pharmacy Automation System Market
- Global Oil Gas Terminal Automation Market
- Industrial Robotics Market
- Lead Acid Battery Market
- Heat Recovery Steam Generator Market
- Telecom Tower Power Systems Market
- Us Plastic To Fuel Market
- Heat Pumps Market
- Centrifugal Pumps Market
- Chilled Beam System Market