Europe Woodworking Power Tools Market to Surpass US$ 360 Mn by 2030
The rise of the European woodworking power tools market has been largely associated with construction and carpentry sectors in the region, says a new study by Future Market Insights (FMI). The Europe woodworking power tools market standing at an estimated value of US$ 363.9 million in 2030, with Germany, UK, and France holding the lead.
Europe Woodworking Power Tools Market
A recent market study published by FMI on the Woodworking Power Tools market includes Euro...
Growing efforts by the EU towards climate change prevention, and carbon footprint reduction, the timber sector of Europe is investing and legislating towards sustainable forest sources in terms of local wood and imports, which could indirectly influence pricing of woodworking operations and associated power tool sales, finds the report.
The report also states that market players can target their offerings increasingly towards repair, renovation, and maintenance applications to widen the scope of sales and adoption.
- Planers power tools to witness greater traction through 2030 on the back of furniture applications.
- Cordless woodworking power tools to remain lucrative through the forecast period, with demand from DIYers, and operational convenience benefits providing impetus.
- Commercial tradesmen such as carpenters, masons and joiners to witness for significant demand.
- Online sales are expected to display higher growth rates, on the back of DIYers, wider product range, and offers & discounts.
- Germany is a highly lucrative market for woodworking power tools, owing to the steady growth of the non-residential construction sector and the presence of major players.
“In line with the rapid surge in demand for smart technologies and connectivity in woodworking, major market players in Europe have been using their expertise in developing sensor technology, services, and software to provide power tool solutions across domains to customers,” says analyst at FMI.
The European wood and woodworking industries have been significantly impacted by the lockdown measures imposed during the coronavirus pandemic. The first half of 2020 witnessed a major slump in orders for woodworking tools and machinery, in addition to delivery delays. Health and safety restrictions in woodworking facilities during the crisis slow down operations substantially.
According to the Italian Woodworking Technology Association, orders fell by more than 20% in comparison to 2019. Lockdown and restriction on production activities will have an impact through the rest of 2020. Financial aid from governments in the region is expected to be important for a faster recovery through 2021, with economic uncertainties still prevalent.
The European woodworking power tools market is largely fragmented and competitive, and leading players are focusing on geographical and product line expansions, with acquisitions serving growing diversity in applications. For example,
- Stanley Black and Decker has acquired the Irwin and Lenox tool brands for portfolio expansion in power tools and the consolidation of retail and industrial distribution channels in previously untapped areas.
- Robert Bosch GmbH, has invested 1.6 billion in north-eastern Hungary for a power tools manufacturing plant, in addition to entering a partnership aiming towards the standardization of power source designs with Gardena GmbH.
More About the Report:
A new market research report published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the Europe woodworking power tools market report offers comprehensive insights into the market demand trends and analysis of opportunities over the forecast period, 2020-2030. The report examines the Europe woodworking power tools market through five different segments – product type, configuration, end user, sales channel and region. The Europe woodworking power tools market report also provides extensive assessment of pricing by different key market dynamics, life cycle analysis, and technologies that are being deployed in the production of woodworking power tools and product adoption across European nations.
About Industrial Automation Division at Future Market Insights
The Industrial Automation & Equipment division at FMI adopts a novel approach and innovative perspective in analyzing the global machinery and industrial automation market. A range of FMI’s market research reports offer comprehensive coverage of capital, portable, process, construction, industrial, and special purpose machinery used across manufacturing sector. The team also conducts distinctive analysis about installed base, consumables, replacement, and USP-feature application matrix, making us a prominent voice of authority in the industry. We are associates of choice for established as well as budding industry
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Conveyor Systems Market
- Global Lead Acid Battery Market
- Global Magnetic Separator Market
- Produced Water Treatment Market
- Global Variable Frequency Drives Market
- Global Pharmacy Automation System Market
- Global Oil Gas Terminal Automation Market
- Industrial Robotics Market
- Lead Acid Battery Market
- Heat Recovery Steam Generator Market
- Telecom Tower Power Systems Market
- Us Plastic To Fuel Market
- Heat Pumps Market
- Centrifugal Pumps Market
- Chilled Beam System Market