Beverage Packaging Market is Expected to Surpass US$ 100 Bn by 2021, on Back of Growing Demand for Smaller Pack Sizes
Beverage packaging manufacturers have witnessed an increasing demand for smaller pack sizes, which has led to a rise in demand for beverage cans, as they are convenient for carrying. However, rising awareness regarding sugar content in soft drinks, and the resultant health effects has led to a meteoric increase in the consumption of bottled water in the beverage packaging market. In the beverage packaging market, brand owners in developed countries such the U.S. have been quick to capitalize on this growing demand and offer seasonal flavoured water, such as chocolate peppermint. High consumption of alcohol in developed and developing economies is expected to bolster the demand for beverage packaging, especially beer bottles and beverage cans, during the next ten years. High demand for flavoured alcoholic beverages, wine, soft drinks, and energy drinks are expected to bolster the sales of beverage cans in the beverage packaging market.
Global Beverage Packaging Market
A recent market report published by Future Market Insights on the beverage packaging marke...
The beverage packaging market is anticipated to register a CAGR 4.1% in terms of value during the forecast period of 2019-2027.
Key Takeaways of Beverage Packaging Market Study
- According to FMI analysis, glass is expected to remain the top revenue generating segment in the beverage packaging market. However, it is expected to witness a decline during the forecast period, owing to the shift in preference for plastic packaging solutions, due to the brittle nature of glass.
- The growth in consumption of bottled water is expected to continue in the beverage packaging market as more consumers continue to make the shift from carbonated drinks to low-sugar drinks. This is attributed to rising consumer awareness regarding the health effects associated with the consumption of carbonated drinks.
- The Asia Pacific except Japan (APEJ) Beverage packaging market is identified as the most lucrative geographic region, wherein China & India represent a substantial total incremental opportunity over the forecast period.
“The beverage packaging industry is characterized by several design-level trends. One of the most prominent trends is an inclination of beverage packaging manufacturers towards packaging design innovation, keeping consumer convenience at the center. Many vendors focus on lightweight feature to help beverage packaging manufacturers in their efforts to reduce transit costs,” says an FMI analyst.
Beverage Packaging Market: Landscape
Key players in the beverage packaging market such as Ball Corporation and Crown Holdings, Inc. emphasize on product development by adopting smart packaging technology, such as smart beverage cans, which can connect with electronic devices to interact with the user. Key players operating in the global market for Beverage packaging include Crown Holdings, Inc., Amcor Limited., Ardagh Group S.A., Ball Corporation, Gerresheimer AG., Owens-Illinois, Inc., Berry Global, Inc., Beatson Clark Ltd., Intrapac International Corporation, BA Glass Germany GmbH., Nampak Ltd., Vidrala S.A., Silgan Containers LLC., Mahmood Saeed Beverage Cans & Ends Industry Company Ltd., and Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd.
About Packaging Division at Future Market Insights
The Packaging division at FMI provides an in-depth historical analysis and granular projections of the global packaging market. Ranging from packaging materials to designs & formats, FMI has an exhaustive market research database, serving clients with unique offerings and strategic recommendations. With a repository of 750+ reports, the team analyzed the packaging industry comprehensively in 70+ countries. The team evaluates every node of the value chain and provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Corrugated Boxes Market
- Plastic Pails Market
- Iv Infusion Bottle Seals And Caps Market
- Filament Tapes Market
- Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Market
- Protective Packaging Market
- Dairy Products Packaging Market
- Next Generation Packaging Technology Market
- Container Glass Market
- Cold Chain Packaging Market
- Cosmetic Pencil And Pen Packaging Market
- Confectionery Packaging Market
- Plastic Caps And Closures Market
- Nylon Films For Liquid Packaging Market
- Parenteral Packaging Market