Europe Leading in Grab and Go Bottles Market with Skyrocketing Sales of Flavored Alcoholic Beverages and Energy Drinks
Ascending popularity of on-the-go packaged beverages is promising an upward growth outlook of the grab and go bottles market. A new market research study projects that global sales of grab and go bottles will exhibit a healthy 5% CAGR during the forecast period of 2019 - 2029.
Grab And Go Bottles Market
A recent market study published by FMI, “Grab and Go Bottles Market: Global Industry...
Consumers are demanding more specialized grab and go beverages with a combined range of qualities, right from taste to health and other functional benefits such as hydration and nutrition. This remains a significant factor accelerating growth of the grab and go bottles market.
Key Takeaways - Grab and Go Bottles Market Study
- Plastic has made a big headway in manufacturing grab and go bottles.
- High-capacity grab and go bottles are highly preferred by consumers. However, grab and go bottles with capacity up to 250 ml will gain enormous popularity in the near future owing to growing preference for small packaged bottles, particularly in developing economies.
- Bottle sales in non-alcoholic beverages sector will attain the value expansion of around 1.7X by the end of forecast period.
- Manufacturers are emphasizing sturdiness of bottles without compromising on their economical design. This ensures the quality of product throughout the supply chain.
- European market for grab and go bottles will maintain lead throughout the forecast period, majorly attributing to growing consumption rate of energy drinks and flavored alcoholic beverages.
Impulse purchase behavior of on-the-go consumers is positioning grab and go beverages ‘front at store’ in grocery shops, convenience stores, and mass merchandisers. Grab and go beverages are rapidly bagging their own space at retail shelves and even hold the potential to replace conventional counterparts in the long run.
Innovations in Product Design Translating into Customer Base Expansion
In recent years, the global packaging industry has undergone substantial transformations in terms of packaging designs and formats. Amcor Limited launched crystal PET stock bottles and preforms, especially for dairy and aseptic products. The product design is crucial in packaging and will remain the key winning imperative to draw consumers’ attention. Channelizing efforts to design innovation of grab and go bottles will thus be profitable for grab and go bottle manufacturers.
About Grab and Go Bottles Market Report
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, offers an unbiased analysis of the global grab and go bottles market, analysing historical demand from 2014 - 2018 and forecast statistics for 2019 - 2029. The study unravels growth projections on the grab and go bottles market on the basis of material (plastic and glass), capacity (up to 250 ml, 251 - 500 ml, 501 - 1,000 ml, and above 1,000 ml), and end use (food, beverages, cosmetics & personal care, and others), across seven major regions.
For additional insights on the grab and go bottles market, write to the analyst at email@example.com
About Packaging Division at Future Market Insights
The Packaging division at FMI provides an in-depth historical analysis and granular projections of the global packaging market. Ranging from packaging materials to designs & formats, FMI has an exhaustive market research database, serving clients with unique offerings and strategic recommendations. With a repository of 750+ reports, the team analyzed the packaging industry comprehensively in 70+ countries. The team evaluates every node of the value chain and provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Beverage Packaging Market
- Corrugated Boxes Market
- Plastic Pails Market
- Iv Infusion Bottle Seals And Caps Market
- Filament Tapes Market
- Temperature Controlled Packaging Solutions Market
- Protective Packaging Market
- Dairy Products Packaging Market
- Next Generation Packaging Technology Market
- Container Glass Market
- Cosmetic Pencil And Pen Packaging Market
- Confectionery Packaging Market
- Plastic Caps And Closures Market
- Nylon Films For Liquid Packaging Market
- Parenteral Packaging Market