Challenges of Education Sector to Continue Schools Amidst a Pandemic Push Interactive Whiteboards Market
Education, research, and academia vertical have proven to be the key benefactors of tremendous advancements in development of interactive whiteboards. A high demand for smart classrooms and smart learning equipment has been observed on a global scale, fueling the demand for interactive whiteboards that mimic real life interactions.
Interactive Whiteboard Market
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights on the interactive whiteboards m...
Connected to computers and laptops with larger smart screens, these allow access to large volumes of data that is available on the web. This feature also works to resolve virtual and e-learning challenges such as the inability to explain difficult academic concept over just a lecture. Ability to draw diagrams and solve equations in real-time and to ensure continuity in classes despite global disruptions due to the pandemic have collectively resulted in growth of the market.
Customers operating in educational institutes are making heavy investments to buy interactive whiteboards and touch boards in bulk and integrate them the institutional infrastructure. The implementation and installation of these hardware solutions is expected to open varied revenue streams for the global market. The demand for smart education, relentlessly growing number of COVID-19 positive patients, and uncertainty over next academic year has resulted in increasing number of students to enroll in virtual classes, thus propelling the market at a remarkable rate.
Key Strategies Incorporated by Interactive Whiteboards Market Players
- Demand for interactive whiteboards continues to increase in emerging economies of Latin America and Africa where educators are tackle low budget and lack of infrastructure
- Private schools in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) to use new technologies to promote themselves
- Economies such as India and China are rapidly implementing a foray of smart learning initiatives, which has led to a surge in adoption of interactive whiteboards and touch boards in the regional market
- Remote working to boost demand for interactive whiteboards as conferences and meetings require virtual setups
- Online training to up demand for interactive whiteboards as they mimic real-life training sessions with perfect ease
Increasing Penetration of Internet of Things (IoT) is Boosting Adoption
Availability of wearable electronics and devices that allows to access to interactive whiteboards applications on-the-go is likely to play a key role in propelling the adoption during the forecast period.
Factors like high-speed internet connectivity and bandwidth expansion will enable the global interactive whiteboards market to thrive. Increasing advancements in data archival features and cloud storage technology are expected to boost the market in the coming years. The new era of interactive whiteboards and touch boards with live media delivery, supported by the rapid penetration of cloud computing technologies, and increasing internet speeds, will boost the adoption of interactive whiteboards as schools and offices go virtual.
“Key vendors in the global interactive whiteboards market are striving to generate new revenue streams by targeting prospects operating in the corporate and healthcare sectors. Education and corporate end users in North America and Europe are estimated to be the most lucrative for revenue generation during the forecast period as the regions are quick adopters of technology and show higher savviness,” says the FMI analyst.
Competition Landscape of Interactive Whiteboards Market
Key players in the global interactive whiteboards market are forming partnerships and collaborations in order to enhance revenue generation and attract new customers by introducing improved technologies.
- For instance, In June 2015, Panasonic Corporation announced partnership with JDL Horizons, LLC, an expert in educational multimedia. This partnership enabled Panasonic Corporation to offer broadcast consulting for the higher secondary schools under its ‘connected classroom program’.
- This connected classroom module is made possible with Panasonic’s collaborative products such as interactive displays, wireless displays, enhanced classroom audio and 3E two-in-one device and education software suite.
Companies are also focused on entering into joint ventures and equity investment deals to expand their product portfolio and market footprint to emerging economies. These players are adopting high innovation models instead of integrating conventional technologies. Thus, these companies are reinventing their businesses continuously in order to keep pace with the ongoing and upcoming market trends.
More Valuable Insights on Interactive Whiteboards Market
FMI’s research on the interactive whiteboards market is segmented into five major segments. By solution, the global interactive whiteboards market is segmented into hardware, software and collaborative tools. With respect to type, the global interactive whiteboards market is segregated into resistive, capacitive, electromagnetic, laser scan, ultrasound and infrared. By size, the global interactive whiteboards market is segmented into below 50 in, 50 in – 79 in, 79 in – 89 in, 89 in – 99 in and above 99 in. With respect to application, the global interactive whiteboards market is segregated into corporate, educational and others. By operating system, the global interactive whiteboards market is segmented into Windows, macOS and others. The extensive segregation of the market helps readers evaluate lucrative opportunities in the global Interactive Whiteboards market.
About Technology Division at Future Market Insights
The technology team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, time efficient research, and strategic recommendations with an objective to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has been analyzing the industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis on key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Internet Of Everything Market
- Smart Fitness Market
- Mena Digital Transformation Market
- Poland It Software And Service Market
- Global Mobile Application Market
- Global E Tailing Market
- Global Head Mounted Display Market
- Russian It Software And Services Market
- Head Up Display Market
- Marine Communication Market
- Global Residential Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market
- Global Flat Panel Display Market
- Advanced Distribution Management Systems Market
- Wearable Computing Devices Market
- Global Enterprise Asset Management Market