Lightweight Compact Wheel Loader Sales to Reach US$ 2 Bn by 2030; COVID-19 to Influence Long-term Supply Contracts, Projects a New FMI Study
The global lightweight compact wheel loader market is estimated to expand at a sluggish pace, reaching the valuation of US$ 2 Bn in 2030. Lightweight compact wheel loaders are emerging as preferred equipment on job sites for many projects, a regular-sized wheel loader may be very large for the worksite. In these cases, lightweight compact wheel loaders offer the perfect option of size, power, and capabilities.
Lightweight Compact Wheel Loader Market
A recent market study published by FMI on the lightweight compact wheel loader market incl...
Key Takeaways of Lightweight Compact Wheel Loader Market Study
- Remote-controlled lightweight compact wheel loaders are the most recent development in the compact wheel loaders market. Remote controlled compact wheel loaders remove the human element from the production face to avoid accidents. Further, they increase an operator’s quality of life, as the person is working in an office environment instead of underground.
- In the global lightweight compact wheel loader market, compact track loader is expected to hold approximately a third of market share.
- Renting a wheel loader has been identified as a new trend in the global market. Skid steer loaders and compact track loaders are gaining attention in the rental market.
- Manufacturers are offering lightweight compact wheel loader with advanced features and functionality, designed specifically for the rental market to meet user demand for improved operator environment, control, and comfort.
The COVID-19 or coronavirus pandemic has affected a majority of the countries in Europe and Asia, with North America expected to follow soon. The pandemic is causing shutdowns of industrial and commercial activities, drastically hampering the global economy. Long-term supply contracts of the lightweight compact wheel loaders are affected. Recovery will be gradual.
Market Landscape Moving Towards Consolidation
The lightweight compact wheel loader market is expected to dominate by tier-I manufacturers. Tier-I players are focusing on the expansion of their footprints by increasing distribution channels in various regions and establishing manufacturing units. Some prominent players involved in the global lightweight compact wheel loader market are shifting their focus on technological development, product development, and acquisition.
For instance, in 2019, CNH Industrial N.V. developed a new compact wheel loaders with electrohydraulic controls. With more than 20 electrohydraulic actuators and 20 sensors installed on the machine, this technology improves operator controllability and provides an option to select different operating modes.
What Does the Future Hold?
Compact earth moving equipment is estimated to have high demand in construction and agricultural sectors. As compact track loaders offer higher productivity and better efficiency as compared to skid steer loaders. Therefore, there is shift from tire mounted skid steer loaders to compact track loaders. Additionally, in the earth moving rental equipment market, companies providing lightweight compact wheel loaders and other construction equipment on a rental basis are gaining new openings to expand their businesses and cater to the increasing demand.
Want to Know More?
Future Market Insights has published a market research report on the lightweight compact wheel loader market that contains global industry analysis of 2015-2019 and opportunity assessment for 2020-2030. The report provides insightful analysis of the lightweight compact wheel loader market through three different segments, namely product type, application, and region. The lightweight compact wheel loader market report also provides supply and demand trends, a comprehensive list of suppliers and distributors in the market, along with a detailed overview of the parent market.
For more insights on how the market growth will unfold over the course of projection period, write to email@example.com
About the Automotive Division of FMI
The automotive division of FMI offers a novel approach and innovative perspective in the analysis of the industrial automation market. Comprehensive coverage of capital, portable, process, construction, industrial, and special purpose machinery across the manufacturing sector and distinctive analysis about the installed base, consumables, replacement, USP-feature-application matrix make us a pioneering voice in the industry. We are preferred associates with established as well as budding industry stakeholders, and channel partners when it comes to sustaining, growing, and identifying new revenue prospects.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market
- Global Hybrid Vehicles Market
- Asia Pacific Automotive Telematics Market
- Global Air Transport Mro Market
- Global Automotive Turbochargers Market
- Global Emission Control Catalyst Market
- Global Aircraft Cabin Interior Market
- Golf Cart Market
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market
- Compact Wheel Loaders Market
- Auto Ventilated Seats Market
- Bicycle Chain Market
- Dual Clutch Transmission Market
- Automotive Pumps Market
- Automotive Performance Parts Market