Loader buckets have been used as an attachment in material handling equipment to load the debris of solid materials from the generated site towards other places or loading in the transporting vehicles. The loader bucket market will reach US$ 3 Bn in 2019 and see a promising CAGR over the forecast period (2019 - 2029).
The market growth would rely directly on the growth pace of mining and construction industries estimated to be in the range of 3 - 4%, respectively. Yet, the market is expected to have a notable spur in demand from the waste recycling and management sector. Loader buckets are being increasingly utilized in these industries with demand driven by off-road heavy vehicles that are employed in waste management & recycling, construction, and mining activities.
Loader Bucket Market Key Takeaways
- With healthy investments and implementation of construction projects undertaken by public and private sectors, global material handling equipment fleet and subsequent sales are expected to augment, including the sales of associated accessories and components such as bucket loaders.
- According to the United Nations, for sustainable development, Asia Pacific would need about US$ 1.5 Tn spending on infrastructural investment, which is equivalent to 5% of the region’s GDP in 2018.
- Observing the trends in the mining sector, it has been inferred that demand for loader buckets is expected to be generated mainly from surface/open pit mining for ferrous minerals and coal, with the Americas and Asia Pacific being major mining hubs.
- General purpose buckets are the most recognizable loader buckets as they are capable of accomplishing versatile tasks such as dredging, mining, demolition, excavation, landscaping, landfilling, grading, and heavy lifting in harsh environments. This configuration is estimated to capture almost one-third of the global loader bucket market share.
- Since waste management has strong linkage to many global challenges, the incorporation of waste recycling facilities in many countries such as the U.S., Germany, South Korea, and China has increased, in turn, creating substantial market space for loader buckets.
Construction and mining sectors at present are the chief employers of bucket loaders. However, the market will witness a significant impetus from waste management sector in the near future.
The loader bucket market is estimated to be a fairly consolidated market, where market players such as Komatsu Ltd., Caterpillar Inc., and Deere & Company are expected to continue witnessing strong sales order inflow and retain their dominance throughout the forecast period.
For More Detailed Insights on Loader Bucket Market
The construction industry is playing a pivotal role in the loader bucket market and is expected to bag high volume orders of loader buckets in the global market. Though the mining industry is in a recovery phase in Europe, the region is expected to demonstrate moderate growth in the loader bucket market, backed by favorable end-use industry dynamics and increasing concerns towards waste management. Manufacturers of loader buckets are aiming to offer low lifecycle cost and durable loader buckets.
What Does the Report Cover?
The global loader bucket market study published by FMI offers an exhaustive analysis for the forecast period of 2019-2029. The loader bucket study details market demand across all the regions and the identified emerging countries. The research also highlights upon competition scenario, demand-supply trends, key consideration of suppliers, and economic factors influencing the global loader bucket market. Additionally, the study also explains value chain potential in the global loader bucket market.
For additional insights, write to the analyst at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Industrial Automation & Equipment division of FMI
The Industrial Automation & Equipment division at FMI adopts a novel approach and innovative perspective in analyzing the global machinery and industrial automation market. A range of FMI’s market research reports offer comprehensive coverage of capital, portable, process, construction, industrial, and special purpose machinery used across manufacturing sector. The team also conducts distinctive analysis about installed base, consumables, replacement, and USP-feature application matrix, making us a prominent voice of authority in the industry. We are associates of choice for established as well as budding industry stakeholders and channel partners when it comes to sustain, grow, and identify new revenue prospects.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centres in the U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously track emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.