Pallet Pooling Market to Cross US$ 11 Bn Mark by 2029, Backed by Rising Focus on Lean Supply Management
Pallet pooling ensures the availability of pallets at the operational location, which results in a lean supply chain. Lean supply chain management leads to effective operational lead time. Owing to the rising inclination of most end users towards cost reduction, along with optimum lead time, the pallet pooling market is estimated to gain noteworthy traction in the coming decade.
Pallet Pooling Market
A recent market study published by FMI on the pallet pooling market includes global indust...
According to a new research report published by Future Market Insights (FMI), the pallet pooling market is estimated to exhibit 6% CAGR over the forecast period, to reach a valuation of more than US$ 11 Bn by the end of 2029.
Key Takeaways of Pallet Pooling Market Study
- Pallet pooling has prominent application in the FMCG sector, as warehouses play a crucial role in this industry.
- In terms of material, plastic pallet pooling is estimated to witness notable demand, owing to high reliability, durability, and cost-effectiveness of plastic pallets as compared to other types.
- Globally, the pallet pooling market in GCC countries is estimated to witness lucrative growth, owing to the positive outlook for industrial trade activities in the region, particularly for the e-Commerce industry. The U.S. is expected to hold a leading share in the global market, registering a significant CAGR throughout the forecast period.
- In recent years, pallets tagged with RFID have become more popular amongst end consumers, owing to their ability to provide location as well as detailed information related to stacked products on pallets.
- Pallet pooling is a one-time investment business, in which, the owner has to purchase pallets and then pooling can be done without any large investment. As a result, the market offers high profit margins to its participants.
- For the effective operational efficiency of pallets, pallet service providers perform quality checks after the end of every service cycle to provide high-quality pallets and efficient service cycles to end consumers. Continuous and high standard quality checks of pallets are estimated to help players in the global pallet pooling market gain a competitive advantage.
“In the pallet pooling market, flexible payment profiles allow end consumers to pay rent monthly or quarterly at fixed rental rates throughout the term of the agreement, and customizations can be made in rental agreement terms to suit the period of budget allocation and income patterns.”
Pallet Pooling Market: Competitive Landscape
The pallet pooling market is highly consolidated, owing to the presence of a limited number of pallet pooling service providers across the globe. Brambles Limited, Euro Pool Group, Faber Halbertsma, and Loscam are considered to be leading players in the pallet pooling market. Most market players are focusing on expanding their sales footprint in developing markets such as South Asia and the Middle East through the establishment of additional regional offices and sales partners.
Focus on Technological Advancements in Pallet Pooling
Increasing requirement of technologically-advanced pallet systems throughout the supply chain for lean management is anticipated to support the future growth of the global pallet pooling market.
Find More Insights on Pallet Pooling Market
The research report analyzes the total sales value of the pallet pooling market on the basis of revenue generated by market players from the target product. The market is forecasted on the basis of factors such as warehouse traffic flow, adoption rate, government regulations, and sustainable development. The scope of the research report includes pallet management services catering to FMCG, food & beverages, chemicals & pharmaceuticals, and other related end-use industries.
For additional information, write to the analyst at [email protected]
About Industrial Automation Division at Future Market Insights
The Industrial Automation & Equipment division at FMI adopts a novel approach and innovative perspective in analyzing the global machinery and industrial automation market. A range of FMI’s market research reports offer comprehensive coverage of capital, portable, process, construction, industrial, and special purpose machinery used across manufacturing sector. The team also conducts distinctive analysis about installed base, consumables, replacement, and USP-feature application matrix, making us a prominent voice of authority in the industry. We are associates of choice for established as well as budding industry
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Conveyor Systems Market
- Global Lead Acid Battery Market
- Global Magnetic Separator Market
- Produced Water Treatment Market
- Global Variable Frequency Drives Market
- Global Pharmacy Automation System Market
- Global Oil Gas Terminal Automation Market
- Industrial Robotics Market
- Lead Acid Battery Market
- Heat Recovery Steam Generator Market
- Telecom Tower Power Systems Market
- Us Plastic To Fuel Market
- Heat Pumps Market
- Centrifugal Pumps Market
- Chilled Beam System Market