Sinus Therapeutic Drugs Market Players Focusing on New Medication Advances: Report
The global sinus therapeutic drugs market will reach US$ 4.29 Bn by 2030, growing at a steady CAGR during 2020-2030, according to a research conducted by ESOMAR-certified firm, Future Market Insights (FMI)
Sinus Therapeutic Drugs Market
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the Sinus Therapeutic D...
The development of biologics is amongst the most important factors catalysing the sinus therapeutic drugs market. Omalizumab is garnering interest of researchers and drug manufacturers alike. It has obtained the approval all across the Europe and the US to treat severe allergic asthma.
In adults, sinus infections could be attributed to sinus glands having structural deformities, nasal polyps, and history of infection to respiratory tract, weakened immunity.
In children, sinus-related infections could be caused due to a pacifier, getting unduly exposed to second-hand smoke, feeding at the time of laying down, and likewise. Moreover, fungal infections and pollutants drive sinusitis.
- Steroid nasal sprays held the largest market share in 2019 and the scenario is expected to continue in the upcoming period as well.
- North America accounted for more than 30% of market share in 2019
- Antibiotics remain a first line of defence, and this category is likely to grow at steady pace through 2030
- Covid-19 outbreak has diverted the research towards nasal drug delivery, which is likely to benefit even sinus therapeutic drugs market.
Key Participant Insights
The global market is set to witness a staggering growth in the forecast period. The market players are batting for organic as well as inorganic mode of expansion.
For instance –
- In Jul 2020, Tiziana announced submission of patent application for Foralumab’s nasal administration. Foralumab is a 100% human Anti-CD3 monoclonal antibody to treat Covid-19 patients.
- In Jun 2019, Sanofi and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced approval of Dupixent (dupilumab) by the US FDA to be used with the other medicines for treating CRSwNP (chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyposis).
The key market players covered by FMI include Bausch Health, Nоvаrtіѕ АG, Ѕun Рhаrmасеutісаl Іnduѕtrіеѕ, Іnс., Rеddу'ѕ Lаbоrаtоrіеѕ, Іnс., Теа Рhаrmасеutісаl Іnduѕtrіеѕ Ltd., Frеѕеnіuѕ Каbі UЅА, Јоhnѕоn & Јоhnѕоn, Рfіzеr Іnс., Јаnѕѕеn Рhаrmасеutісаlѕ, Іnс., and GlaxoSmithKline plc.
“Upsurge in drug delivery systems for ascertaining increased consumption of sinus therapeutic drugs to propel the market” – says the FMI Analyst.
Want more insights?
Future Market Insights brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2015 to 2030. The global sinus therapeutic drugs market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
The study provides compelling insights on sinus therapeutic drugs market on the basis of drug class (Аntіhіѕtаmіnеѕ, Аnаlgеѕісѕ, Ѕulрhоnаmіdеѕ, Соrtісоѕtеrоіdѕ, Аntіbіоtісѕ, NSAID’s, and Оthеr Drug Сlаѕѕеѕ), type of disease (Acute Sinusitis, Sub-acute Sinusitis, Chronic Sinusitis), route of administration (Oral, Topical, Injectable), and distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, online pharmacies) across seven major regions
About the Healthcare Division at Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights facilitates corporates, government, investors, and associated audiences in the healthcare sector to identify and accentuate vital aspects applicable to product strategy, regulatory landscape, technology evolution, and other crucial issues to achieve sustainable success. Our unique approach to gathering market intelligence equips you in devising innovation-driven trajectories for your business. Know more about our sector coverage here
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Digital Pathology Market
- Healthcare Regulatory Affairs Outsourcing Market
- Cold Plasma Market
- Hdl Cholesterol Kits Market
- General Anesthesia Drugs Market
- Clinical Trials Market
- Electronic Medical Records Market
- Injectable Drug Delivery Market
- Microfluidics Market
- Lab Automation Market
- Lung Cancer Surgery Market
- Veterinary Vaccines Market
- Prescription Delivery Services Market
- Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market
- Weight Loss And Obesity Management Market