Stringent Regulations on VOC Emissions to Spur Sales of Vapour Recovery Units, Worldwide
Vapour recovery units arrest vapour escaping from storage tanks, and help reduce VOC emissions by nearly 90%. Growing government restrictions and new regulations on the levels of VOC emissions are anticipated to elevate the sales of vapour recovery units across the world. These units also play a major role in reducing loss of crude oil through storage tanks in upstream and downstream operations. As a result, notable growth in crude oil storage tanks across the globe is projected to fuel the sales of vapour recovery units over the coming years.
Vapor Recovery Units Market
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights on the vapour recovery unit mark...
According to a recent research report published by Future Market Insights, the vapour recovery unit market was valued at US$ 878 Bn in 2018, and expected to register a decent CAGR of more than 5% during the forecast period of 2019-2029.
“North America and Europe are anticipated to retain their prominent shares in the market throughout the forecast years, due to their established markets for upstream and downstream applications. However, APEJ and MEA are anticipated to provide lucrative growth opportunities on the back of development of the oil & gas sector in these regions.”
Key Takeaways of Vapour Recovery Unit Market Study
- Growing production and consumption of oil has resulted in a rise in the number of oil exploration units and refineries across the globe. Increment in storage batteries and tanks, in turn, is anticipated to propel the demand for vapour recovery units during the foreseen period.
- Price volatility of crude oil and increasing loss of oil due to vapour escape from storage vents will to fuel the requirement for vapour recovery units. These units restrict crude oil wastage due to vapour loss; hence, their utilization is anticipated to increase in upstream as well as downstream applications in the coming years.
- Environmental regulations regarding VOC emissions have become stricter across the European Union and North America. Increasing greenhouse emissions and commitment of various organizations towards sustainable development are anticipated to further motivate end users to ensure strict adherence to guidelines and regulations. The use of vapour recovery units helps these manufacturers meet these standards of emissions.
- North America and Western Europe are anticipated to hold substantial share in the market. The prominence of potential VRU manufacturers in these regions will spur market growth.
Vapour Recovery Unit Market: Competitive Landscape
The vapour recovery unit market is highly fragmented, with the presence of numerous players across the globe. Different players in the market have substantial sales footprint in specific regions. These players include John Zink Company LLC, Zeeco Inc., and Gardner Denver Holdings Inc. Key players are adopting market strategies such as sales channel development, business partnerships with prominent players, as well as development of more advanced and efficient products that can meet emission standards.
Know More About Vapour Recovery Unit Market Report
The research report provides analysis of sales by total volume (Units) and value (US$ Mn), with the market being bifurcated according to technology, application, process, and end use, across four regions. The report also includes global competition analysis with the sales footprints of key players, regional competition landscape, and competition dashboard, and provides a competition analysis section that includes market footprint analysis, structure analysis, competition development, competition dashboard, and other crucial information about global and regional players in the vapour recovery unit market. Future Market Insights also includes forecast factors such as GDP forecast, oil and gas industry upstream production, downstream production, as well as developments and technology advancements by market participants.
For additional information, write to the analyst at [email protected]
About Industrial Automation Division at Future Market Insights
The Industrial Automation & Equipment division at FMI adopts a novel approach and innovative perspective in analyzing the global machinery and industrial automation market. A range of FMI’s market research reports offer comprehensive coverage of capital, portable, process, construction, industrial, and special purpose machinery used across manufacturing sector. The team also conducts distinctive analysis about installed base, consumables, replacement, and USP-feature application matrix, making us a prominent voice of authority in the industry. We are associates of choice for established as well as budding industry
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Conveyor Systems Market
- Global Lead Acid Battery Market
- Global Magnetic Separator Market
- Produced Water Treatment Market
- Global Variable Frequency Drives Market
- Global Pharmacy Automation System Market
- Global Oil Gas Terminal Automation Market
- Industrial Robotics Market
- Lead Acid Battery Market
- Heat Recovery Steam Generator Market
- Telecom Tower Power Systems Market
- Us Plastic To Fuel Market
- Heat Pumps Market
- Centrifugal Pumps Market
- Chilled Beam System Market